Velha Guarda FC
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $10
- Entries Received: 4
- Winner: FORHAD018
ATTENTION WE HAVE MODIFIED THE DESCRIPTION TO MAKE IT EASIER
We are creating a team for an Over 35 years old tournament.
We simply want to involve our name(VELHA GUARDA FC) and/or not, but definitely our initials V.G.F.C
Be mindful that this emblem will be put on a team jersey. For Football(Soccer)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Please refer to [login to view URL] and now see [login to view URL]
Note that in the [login to view URL] we are using the following elements:
- The emblem resembles a shape of a cavaco( a 4 chords ukulele), a small acoustic guitar.
- There is a hat on top, leaning casually. Theres a chance to look at the neck of the guitar coming from behind of it or not as it may or not be too much.
- The symbols a football, two beer cups cheered and a tambourine.
- The initials VGFC
- In the middle, a globe with the southern cross inside ( southern cross is in both brazilian and australian flag)
- On one side the brazilian flag shapes and colours and the ther half the australian shape and colours.
IT DOES NOT NEED TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS, BE FREE TO CHANGE SOME THINGS TO LOOK BETTER>
* Australian and Brazilian colours are similar and both flags carry the southern cross. The tournament is in Australia played by Brazilian(Australian citizens) players. This factor is definitely not mandatory and could be ignored completely though.