Video SHORTS editing contest
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 1
I am running a video shorts competition and am looking to find a talented freelancer who can edit these videos into a final product. The video short should be submitted in MP4 format, must be three minutes or less, and entries will be judged by a panel that consists of both experts and fans of the project.
More details from the project team **
We are looking for freelancers who can assist me with short video edits. I will provide raw footage, which you can find by following the link below. Please note that I have recorded this footage on a green screen using a Canon EOS 80D SLR and a Blue Yeti microphone. The video and audio settings were set to default for this test run, but I am open to suggestions for improvement.
In addition, I have included links to two sample videos that represent the type of edits I am looking for. I welcome any recommendations or adjustments to improve the quality of the final product.
The scope and goals of the project is as follows:
• I aim to publish one short video per week on TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook Pages, and Instagram.
• The target length of each video is between 1 min to 1.5 minute.
• The majority of viewers will watch these videos on their phones.
• The target audience for these shorts is men aged 17 to 35.
• The goal is to generate interest in skilled trades and drive traffic to my website: www.skilledtraderescue.com
• The key focus of initial videos is to tell REAL stories about some under-reported (cool jobs) going on in skilled trades.
We are reaching out to freelancers who are interested in a long-term collaboration. Please note that I prefer to avoid surprises at the beginning of a business relationship.
For this initial phase, I kindly request the following:
1. Please review the sample download link provided for the type of raw footage you will be working with.
2. Please review the two example links provided to understand better the type of edits I am looking for.
3. Submit your edited video in MP4 format. We are requesting submission to be within 60 and 90 seconds long.
4. For this initial test project, I have added some still photos to be added to edits if the freelancer so chooses.
Ultimately we plan to award this initial project to 3-5 freelancers. After review, I will select two freelancers to work with on a rotating basis. If engagement with these shorts is positive, we will likely expand production to more than once per week.
We are looking for your BEST work, and GOOD LUCK
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Sample (Downloadable) raw footage: https://vimeo.com/812226935/b1b9bf5c39
Example#1 of what I am looking for: https://skilledtraderescue.com/519j
Example#2 of what I am looking for: https://skilledtraderescue.com/qw1l
Top entries from this contest
Public Clarification Board
How to get started with contests
Post Your Contest Quick and easy
Get Tons of Entries From around the world
Award the best entry Download the files - Easy!