visual design competition - mobile webapp - top portion of template only
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $29
- Entries Received: 3
- Winner: afaqihdeaz
We have a mobile webapp. Please see attached screenshots, which are just the same template rendered with different data. The goal of this competition is to redesign the top portion of the template, which is what you see in the screenshots.
Some design objectives:
- Reduce the amount of "dead space"
- Remove design mistakes which make the page unpleasant to the eye
- Employ proper design principles such as symmetries, rule of thirds, golden rule, alignment, etc
- Ensure flexible design to accommodate variable number of buttons (notice different button count in one screenshot!)
- Employ industry standard elements such as Bootstrap, Material Icons, etc
- Responsive design, should display nicely on bigger devices.
- Logos: The template has two logos (CTH and Compass). You may move and resize each logo individually, but do not modify the contents of each logo image.
- Be creative: the current design is a very tired style and we need something new.
- Background color must remain white.
- You may upload JPEG/PNG renderings during competition. After winning approval we require HTML/CSS or design artifacts in a proper design tool such as Zeplin or Invisionapp to be provided before payment is released.