Write an Android application for a Ringtone App
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 0
- Winner: clindo
We have already wrote an Android Ringtone App but we are not satisfied with the results. We would like to have an experienced Android Freelancer to write a new one for us. The perfect example of what we want is this application : [login to view URL]
We don't really need the fancy navigation buttons though. Just a play/pause and favorite button for every song will be good enough.
Other features / requirements :
- Well coded, documented and easy to adapt to produce other ringtone apps
- The app should be compatible with Android Gingerbread and up
- (Bonus) The songs could be downloaded from Internet on first play and then stored on the phone for easy access.
- Easy to customize (icons, songs, splashscreen, etc.)
- You must provide all source code and resources required to build the project and try the app
- You must use place holder images for icons and splash screen (we will not provide any)
- You must use at least 10 sample melodies (mp3 format) for the app (you can use some from here: [login to view URL])