Finding vTiger Developers on Freelancer
VTiger is an open source CRM application that is a software fork of the popular program SugarCRM. This application provides e-mail and phone integration, customer support that has a self-service portal, billing management and automation of marketing and sales for campaigns. While the software is designed to function on its own, there must be a specialist who maintains the proper work of the program and keeps it running properly, while being ready to provide answers to the users. Each business has its own requirements for the application. A specialist will do the customization and the adjustments necessary for proper functioning of vTiger software. Integration of the open-source software is not an easy task and requires professional attention.
Essential skills of a vTiger specialist:
- Extensive knowledge of the vTiger software and all its versions
- Ability to do a fast update from one version to another
- Ability to work in the office and remotely
- Ability to keep the program running, while answering the current questions (being “on call”)
- Evaluating required changes related to a certain business and be able to offer necessary solutions
- Coordinating requests for creation/change/deletion of the program users
- Recommending new ways to improve vTiger work (follow updates closely)
- Keeping the program running without disruptions
Hiring a freelance Vtiger specialist via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional experts who are employed on a full time basis.
Whether you are looking for a local specialist or are ready to hire someone to work online, you can do it with the help of freelancer.com. The platform will offer you different opportunities to find the right person for the job.
If you’re looking for a solution for your Vtiger needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project. Post your project on freelancer.com today.