from a to z
I need someone to alter some images for Powerpoint slide "Team" (10 Headshots)
I need an extension developed for Magento 2 custom options. I have products that have custom options with different prices and MSRPs. What I need is to be able to define a different MSRP for each custom option. There also needs to be a tooltip for each custom option to provide more details. On the category page, I need it to say "Starting at Just
I have a 440 MB BMP file of a one-page document. It is full of stray dots. I'd like to have the image thoroughly cleaned up. Just deleting; no need to darken letters that are not perfect. I want the product back as an equally large BMP file. Will provide a link to the file to the selected provider.
...more & will pay at end upon completion..NOT hireing no-one over my pay price.. (#1.)Need to add the else condition code i have on my [url removed, login to view] file and add it to my [url removed, login to view] file so they both can be in sync, and (#2.)add a simple text color to a word in that same rotate file. Will hire whoever can edit the files an...
Please take a look at this photos. This car has an unpainted gray tow cap cover in the front and rear bumper. I want it to be photoshopped so that it the same black color at the rest of the car. Also the hood has small scratch that I want removed. [url removed, login to view]
CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE OBJECT( FX1) FROM BLACK TO ORANGE - HTML COLOR : #ff5a0a
Suggest me color scheme for my home painting of living room.
Need someone to configure Setup TM Global Extra Product Options on my site. The add-on is alreade installed, I need someone with the relevant knowledge to configure it the way I need it to work
I have boug...living room and want to change my curtains, accent wall paint, carpet to match the color theme. I have photos of my living room (with new furniture), want to hire a designer to photoshop it with different combinations of wall, curtain, carpet colors & prints (from the color theme i have in mind) so that i can finalize the look.
Hi I'm finishing a website that use TM Extra product options plugin ([url removed, login to view]) to expand product options; but i need to control stock in this options. Each product has a maximum of 2 options
...be created in the same style and quality as the winning piece of artwork from our recent contest. Sketches for reference have been uploaded. The artwork will need to be full color, layered vector files. We are on a tight deadline and we will need 75% all of the artwork created by September 5th 2017 and the remaining 25% by September 20th 2017. If you
check full site first !!! use project posting options and then bid here ! if you havnt check how to project posting option working on Freelancershin then please dont bid post some project there then tell me can make these option on my website ?
Looking to color correct mens shorts and t shirts, we need a program that can change the color of the garment to our preset colors that we offer. or the second option is for you to color correct it for us, we give you the 20 short styles and the 30 colors we want them in and you plug in the new colors to the short.
...built in WordPress where the user can post ads. The only product built with Woocommerce is advertising package sell only by me (admin). Now I want to add shop option so that users can sell products directly from my site with same login or user dashboard. I have also installed Woocommerce Multi vendor plugin. You need to develop the shop option