Add submit jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    24,950 add submit jobs found, pricing in USD

    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR OFFER SHORT DESCRIPTION: In the file attached to this project you will find a table with various handwritten symbols and their names. Your task is to redesign the symbols in order to have straight or curved lines of the same thickness. You have to convert hand-drawing to computer drawing. Images have

    $152 (Avg Bid)
    $152 Avg Bid
    26 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $216 (Avg Bid)
    $216 Avg Bid
    97 bids

    Hi, we have an excel file with aroun...e.g. "update material prices" 4. Enter further data from excel in new popup 4.1. Submit 4.2. Click on some drop downs some fixed conditions. Drop Downs are javascript based so you need also to make click on checkboxes within the drop downs 5. On the new page add again data from excel to specific fields.

    $488 (Avg Bid)
    $488 Avg Bid
    43 bids
    Content Writer 6 days left

    ...edits Ability to openly communicate and collaborate with teammates about projects Assist team members as needed All other duties as assigned ***Interested candidates MUST submit examples of your creativity (website, blog, etc.) to be considered for this position**** The who, what, where of us: We are a very small company with big goals and want

    $12 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $12 / hr Avg Bid
    14 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $248 (Avg Bid)
    $248 Avg Bid
    54 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $123 (Avg Bid)
    $123 Avg Bid
    31 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $117 (Avg Bid)
    $117 Avg Bid
    48 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $260 (Avg Bid)
    $260 Avg Bid
    46 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $114 (Avg Bid)
    $114 Avg Bid
    36 bids

    ...Send us the initial design for us to review • We will then send the website to our client (At this stage 40% pay will be released to you) • Make changes and/or add content then re-submit the project back to us • We will then ensure that the client is happy with the project and if so we will then launch the project (At this stage the remaining 60%

    $133 (Avg Bid)
    $133 Avg Bid
    39 bids
    Java Project 5 days left

    ...first part is a text based version of the game. Completing this part is worth up to 90%. If you complete the first part, then you may add a GUI to it for the last 10%. If you do the GUI portion, you still need to submit the text-based version. I will first test the text-based version. I will only look at the GUI version if your text-based version works

    $35 (Avg Bid)
    $35 Avg Bid
    10 bids

    ...quantity then submit then it goes to the cart after that 2 options appear add more items or submit if add item pressed it goes back to the categories list view to add more items to the cart , if the submit pressed it goes to a page with 2 boxes first one is for the customer to write his name second one to write the address then the final submit b...

    $155 (Avg Bid)
    $155 Avg Bid
    24 bids

    Hi, we have an excel file with aroun...e.g. "update material prices" 4. Enter further data from excel in new popup 4.1. Submit 4.2. Click on some drop downs some fixed conditions. Drop Downs are javascript based so you need also to make click on checkboxes within the drop downs 5. On the new page add again data from excel to specific fields.

    $495 (Avg Bid)
    $495 Avg Bid
    76 bids

    ...every aspect of the work order. Vendor can only complete work order assignment and add new work item "to the work order" as needed. Some of the vendors of a work order. Upload photos to work order, complete work order assign, complete automated invoice, Submit bids to admin. All the information that is completed on the work order form is submitted

    $184 (Avg Bid)
    $184 Avg Bid
    17 bids

    ACCESS Listing Accounts : Shops, Designers, Owners, NGOs… change pics, add descriptions,... Subscribed Accounts: Save favorites, write reviews,… Bloggers Accounts: Create profile with web links, pics, social media links + Submit posts > preview required, access their posts list ( no changes after published, only upon request) WOOCOMMERCE

    $513 (Avg Bid)
    $513 Avg Bid
    20 bids
    Assignment 4 -- 2 3 days left
    VERIFIED

    ...incorporate the information from all previous class activities and write and submit your own personal executive summary. Once you have written the summary, write and submit your own "Elevator Pitch". Please submit both items as part of one document. Do not forget to add contact information at the end of your elevator pitch so potential customers

    $29 (Avg Bid)
    $29 Avg Bid
    21 bids

    ...every aspect of the work order. Vendor can only complete work order assignment and add new work item "to the work order" as needed. Some of the vendors of a work order. Upload photos to work order, complete work order assign, complete automated invoice, Submit bids to admin. All the information that is completed on the work order form is submitted

    $156 (Avg Bid)
    $156 Avg Bid
    18 bids

    ...every aspect of the work order. Vendor can only complete work order assignment and add new work item "to the work order" as needed. Some of the vendors of a work order. Upload photos to work order, complete work order assign, complete automated invoice, Submit bids to admin. All the information that is completed on the work order form is submitted

    $179 (Avg Bid)
    $179 Avg Bid
    28 bids
    SEO EXPERT TEAM NEEDED 3 days left
    VERIFIED

    ...next things. What we need from you? 1. Your portfolio - websites you ranked, work you did - We will check this part in details 2. What is your thing that you are good at - add thing you are best in and love to work - Is it on page seo - off page seo - PBNs - if you have PBN network it is a plus as we are also doing PBN 3. Are you doing local citations

    $359 (Avg Bid)
    $359 Avg Bid
    79 bids

    ...long as results are showing waves propagating. ANSYS explicit does not support piezoelectric ACT so we would have to consider either full transient or mode synthesized. 3) Add piezoelectric properties using ANSYS ACT. As I said all material including piezoelectric properties are in my 3D model 4) Apply simple boundary condition...the wave will be

    $136 (Avg Bid)
    $136 Avg Bid
    10 bids