Looking for Arduino programming Freelancers or Jobs?
Need help with Arduino programming? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Arduino programming? Use your Arduino programming skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
I need a control system written to control 3 relay's ,via push buttons one of them will be pulsed at 2 different rates, I foresee this project using 4 buttons 2 as inc/dec ( 3 Modes A, B C ) , 1 controlling the pulse rate ( ON , 250ms, 500ms) and one as a general ON/OFF, in addition a single button power switch.
I have written a basic simple control system for 3 of the required operation...
Basically, I want to make a 6 channel temperature controller with an LCD display that will do the following:
· Display the current temperature of each analogue temperature sensor on the display. As the LCD screens are usually 2 rows of text in height, there would need to be some up and down arrows to scroll through each sensor
· Have an alarm set point for...
...project. I need an arduino to monitor 2 light towers.
I have already set up an arduino Due connected to...reed relay.
Each relay pulls down a pin on the arduino.
I have also attached an ethernet module as...for reference.
For testing, just set up another arduino as a test flasher or get a flashing relay.
LED MATRIX DISPLAY
1. 16 LEDs arranged in 4x4 matrix
2. each IO pin connected to LED individually
3. Should read data from Serial Input
4. the serial input will be in this format
1. Two Alphabets (Capital ) and one blank space followed by two alphabets
2. ex. AC AB CC
5. display output in LEDs
1. if AA is received from serial first column LEDs to be On
2. if BB is received fr...
I need to comunicate arduino boards using an infrared system.
There is 1 emitter. This emitter should...emitter send.
I need somebody able to do programming with comments, send minimum schematics and also
I need an Arduino application written for a simple interactive display kiosk.
I will need the developer...developer to specify the model and additional Arduino modules that the solution will be written to support...and the onsite wiring and installation of the Arduino system.
It needs to be manageable so that wave