build a website for hiring a home tutor and also helpful for both teacher and students with searchable options
I need a new website. I already have a design, I just need you to build it. The website will be a directory based site C2B which includes ratings system given by users. It involves reoccurring payments and accounts for both user and business, which will be slightly different. 1. Business should have page for creating a profile page in search results
The target of this small project is a specific webpage which has a public registry. This registry is searchable by two methods (company name, or Company Number + location). The goal from this project is to scrap and collect all data from this public registry. There are two outcomes that are required from this project to be handed over at the end
Hi Saira I am thinking to set up a site for an online expo. The content with the site will be three parts, news, company profile and a searchable and ranked product database that allow product owners to bid for a position when a user does a search with a key word. Do you think you can handle this, what ballpark budget I need for this project and do
I have a web site based on Wordpress which uses the Kleo theme. Within a specific page, I need to...row - Edit some row data - Save the updated row back to the original table The table needs to be a smart dataTable type format which needs to be column sortable and searchable. If I need to purchase a plugin as part of the solution thats OK.
We are putting together a pdf with products in it....then a pest that don't pertain to that crop then they get a "no product found". The information on product / crop / pest / disease / weed are already in the pdf so the searchable component would have to review the pdf, find the crop / pest for instance and then present a list of products to suit.
Hi, I have almost 300 companies that I need you to collect ca 11 dates for from a searchable database + collect some other information. Its quite easy to do these tasks, but will take around 30 hours I think. Please watch the movies for further instructions and look at the document below: [url removed, login to view]
Looking for an online customer interface where the customer can input data and search for part numbers with partial information. Need to be able to update and manipulate the data when required from our end. To be developed with a view to expand into customer portal and potential ecommerce site or whatever the future may hold. Currently i can achieve the search requirements using excel and "co...
I need a new website; Kind of my thought bubble; Where I organize my ideas into little sets of bubbles. This should work in a browser without internet access.
Create a Wikipedia page about the brand that exists few years. Only for writers who have a portfolio and reviews on s...writers who have a portfolio and reviews on similar jobs. To ensure that the articles remains on Wikipedia I will release 30% of the payment on the day when it become searchable on Wikipedia and the remaining 70% after 30 days.
... add experience or qualifications you have To help customers make a more informed choice Customer can post a job Giving a description location and timescale The website will search and match a skilled person or the customer can put up a request for quote which will go to those skilled workers who can then bid for the work the customers
I am looking for a good researcher in area of computer Science and 5G network who has the ability to publish conference [url removed, login to view] should be searchable in Engineering Index (EI) or Science Citation Index ( SCI). Paper topic : 5G any layer and security.
...time the Guest has attended an event, then the record PartyDate should be updated to reflect the Guests’ history of multiple visits with all PartyDates recorded in the database for the Guest attendance. This app will function as follows: A home page will exist with standard CRUD options. If the user clicks the Create option, the Create View
We have an existing project with a website and iOS app that we need to fix some issues with. In addition we are looking to build a relationship for further development of both the app and site. MUST Have extensive experience dealing with mapbox, Twilio Video as they are key elements in our project. Initial Work will be the following: 1. Establish