Hello guys, We need to install payment gateway for our e-commerce website but gateway should fulfill below condition. 1. support 2d and 3d transaction 2. support visa, mastercard, amex, JCB, discover 3. all major currency support 4. payout in 2 days 5. should be support in uganda or and india (means uganda and or indian company) 6. should be support online selling of wallets, watches, p...
We are a contracting company from Kuwait. We are looking for a partner that can help us design exterior 3d visuals for our Proposals to clients regarding our shading products. We have an ongoing requirements from our clients to see visually our products in their desired location We will provide you the following: 1. The photo pictures of the desired locations 2. Our products 3D design 3. ...
Expert Wordpress Developer ONLY THE BEST. Need only top of the line person, with expert level in WordPress. Person who is chosen will have to be in the 1% best in wordpress and have to pass rigorous testing.
...professional flyer who wants to maximise airline / hotel status at their employers’ expense, as well as the leisure traveller, looking to get the best possible deal in the highest travel class. Our website users will most likely be people who travel the world, often at the best possible price for the highest possible cabin. There will be a good mix of low
...Posting PAYE details to Sage We will be able to supply 90% of information electronically, the remaining 10% are hard copies of remaining supplier invoices and directors expense receipts which will be provided itemised & with a spead sheet. There will be approx 300 transactions per month to post and to reconcile both with the bank account and Factoring
i have a best bussiness plan which doubles our investment to 100 cr with in 2 years so i need a patner from india who can invest 5 lakhs and term and condition will be on paper as per rules so geninune people [REMOVED BY [url removed, login to view] ADMIN]
We're a tiny business and we need an easy way to create a sales report as well as an expense report. What we envision is a simple access database where we can put any sale we make plus amount plus delivery date (as we manufacture a product) We will require the same concept for expenses incurred by the business.
Im looking for the best business idea and partner, i have some money to invest but i need a detail idea with current business plan and details how will generate money. Can be actual business in website, eCommerce, mobile app, ad sense, any kind of business that will bring in short period results, so we can partner and bring the business stronger
I am looking for an experienced web developer who can build a...letters, words, phrases and paragraphs. I want to see that once something is bought and some tries to click on that word or sentence it will not let them buy it again. I need best design and all the pages to be setup. I have msaccess database that need to be imported after development.
I need you to write a research article.I need 2 writers who are extra ordinary. We are seeking for long term writers and paying 3$ per 500 words. Well we'll create milestone for first article and release it after finding the first article good and then we'll hire you and will pay after each 30 days. We meed 5000 words per day. Those who are interested can place their bids. Thanks
Research fees commonly taken from clents account.
I need an iPhone app. I would like it designed and built.
...and monitoring of the system as a whole. including adding, modifying or deleting. The contents of the system Directory of Public Accounts Directory of Banks Expense tree Directory of Revenue Fixed Assets Guide Directory of subcontractors Directory of letters of guarantee Manual Cost Centers Internal Control Documentary