Looking for a logo design for a solar energy company called Prairie Solar Systems. This is a new company that has not existed before. The logo will primarily be used on the web but we'd like it flexible enough to be used other places in the near future.
i need a quick comparison using data provided in terms of : Health Care Model Equity Access : Cost Rela...Efficiency Helathy lives Expendture / Per Capita Resource allocationt ( GPD Expendture ) countries to compare : USA , UK , France , Thailand the timeline for this project is 6 hours. 500 words and charts Regards
We would want the article re-worded as if it is coming from a consumer and to grasp the audience with the article and the flow of the article to be as accurate and clean cut for our readers to fully understand what the message we are trying to get across.
Hi, I am looking for a profession transcriptionist who can transcribe 100 minutes for us with final uploadable quality for us. We're happy to pay INR 15 for per minute of audio. Please bid accordingly, and mention your experience in the field of transcription. Thanks!!
...read & understand in its entirety before responding. Need help with sales/marketing work flow process for industrial controls & automation services & products. We are in business for over 30 years & have developed some very unique & interesting solutions recently & need to develop strong relationships with outstanding sales/marketing professionals
...recent article regarding the Ransomware Outbreak. These are all available in Interact resources. Using the information provided to you by the CFO, you need to prepare a business report to him including the following: A summarised overview of the Revenue Cycle, from order to invoicing, for Motherboards and More [this should be no longer than one
Hello, I have a drafted whitepaper done. I need it cleaned up, organized, and added to with both content and graphics. Right now I think I have just over 2,000 words. I will need about 1,000 word or less added.
Schreiben von Forschungsarbeiten
I’m after an awesome logo for a brewery. Needs to be clean, crisp and memorable. The logo will need to be versatile to go on beer bottles, billboards, business cards, marketing material, T-shirts etc The company name and logo I’m after is “East Sydney Brewing Co.” Another variation I’m after is “East Sydney Craft Brewing Company” Logo colours/...
My company is internally building a website on wordpress and the process is around 95% complete. There are a few design tweak that we need done that are above our web design capabilities. I'm looking for someone preferably in North America (Canada if possible) to finish the remaining 5% of design work that needs to be done.
A UK LTD company (merchant) needs an expert lawyer for an evident violation made by a merchant account provider (aka payment service provider or PSP). This violation will put the company in big debt and bankruptcy. This violation done by the PSP has already made the company lose tens of thousands of pounds. An urgent action needed by a Law Firm / Lawyer against this PSP.
...for a Pet Smart in Highlands Ranch, CO. Take photos of installers putting up and assembling all the graphics. Then part 2 a week or so later will be to go back and shoot the final store with everyting installed and looking pretty. I would assume a couple hours for install photos and a couple hours for completion photos. We produce graphics (wall panels
Type Treatments You will need to create at least 3 type treatments. Do more than what the computer will give you in terms of typefaces. Consider customizing an existing typeface or hand drawing the typography yourself. Hand drawn type can be anything that you want it to be. Typographic Program This will be your style guide. Be sure to explain your choices. Logo Devel...