need someone to code an apk that will send a specific message to the social media friends, the apk will use the installed apps so it can retrieve friends and then send the message to them. Apps that will work with: Facebook messenger. Twitter app. Whatsup app. Instagram app. Snapchat app. and it should work at least from v 3.0 to the latest Android
We are a forensic DNA testing company based in Toronto, Canada. We offer the lowest price paternity test on the market. We have conducted 1000s of tests for personal and legal purposes. Our in-house web developer is seeking an individual who has experience in marketing to assist with developing our website. Must be able to commit to a few days of
i have a c...already connect to facebook [login to view URL] << check here, u can try to get use 1) each time user first time registered/login with contest system, they must connect with facebbok then enter their email, phone, ip detect location, like page, invite friends 2) each time user enter quiz, they must share contest in facebook
...[login to view URL] Advanced Search: a. business name or UID b. canton c. seat d. legal form 2. Extract complete results, could be list with multiple 1000s entries. The list will contain the following fields: a. Business name b. Excerpt c. UID / UID Register d. Legal form e. Seat f. Canton/rc Attention, some of the fields, e
Looking for a colored ink, colored pencil or watercolor drawing of a group of friends. Looking for something with a fun background--outside café. I have several pictures that I can send of the group. Need a quick turn around--need downloadable PDF by 7/12.
We are looking for many data entry persons to complete 1000s of documents for us. The task is easy but you must posses skilsl to perform the tasks with high accuracy and speed. You can easily earn $4-$5 for an hour working. Please only apply if you have a good internet connection, high accuracy rate and 8-10 hours availability in a day.
This contest is for designing App Initiation and Login UI/UX design with decent screen transition animations using industry best practices. We’ve browsed through 1000s of Login UIs on the web and will easily pick out the copy/paste versions. We are looking for you to explore your most creative imagination and skills to design world-class original
...wait for confirmation from the user for next steps. As this is a Production test software used in the factory to test the 1000s of devices, we can confirm the tool is running successfully after the production feedback. We can release 75% of the budget on completion of exe after tested it on the bench. Remaining 25% will be released after our production
* I need a tattoo design with the words "Friends not food". The design is to be used on a t-shirt * Include 3 animals - a cow, pig, and chicken (maybe also a sheep) * Please use the same or similar style as the cow tattoo in the attached picture of the arm (eg only half the face) for all animals * Can be a tribal style but needs to be strong and
I need someone to alter some images.
...us and help us build 3 excellent quality websites integrated on Magento 2 platform with multiple payment options, multi-currency, multi-language support with ability to add 1000s of SKEWs. All three websites need to work with CRM in an integrated fashion (it would be elaborated to the winning bidder). Our budget is upto $10k. It's an urgent undertaking
I need to find an agency to help my friends work overseas in developed countries. You will be responsible to find an agency for me. This is a commission-based job.
I have a job s...background and illustration about his working and qualifications. I have plan to create 1000s of video resume on our site as candidate registered their account. So, our budget is limited Rs.600 per resume. If any freelancer wants to work with this budget for 1000s of creation and permanent future projects. Please send me your reply.
...am looking for someone who can refer me to the people that they are connected to like family, friends, cousins, colleagues etc. The more people you refer to me the money you can earn. To each person you refer me to I can offer £5 per client. Let me know if you interested to make easy money. The List of Insurances I can cover: - Life Insurance - Health