We have a proposal in powerpoint format and we anticipate the final slides to be +/- 30. We would like a designer to insert images that relates to the industry of the company receiving it, insert some graphics that relates to topics in proposal
I'm looking for someone to link tables & graphs from a powerpoint to data from an excel file. In the past this worked; though after some changes to the powerpoint - most of the links are broken... And there also seems to be a small conflict with the look of a graph. There are 6 identical documents (language differs) which need to get their info from
...like to upgrade to a more presentable format - something that looks like an academic book or an annual report i.e. with a beautiful template, graphics, and charts. I have attached a sample design with this project brief. Total number of pages is 189. Roughly 80% is text which can be copy/pasted on the same template - the other 20% is tables and miscellaneous
I need a component supported in Angular 4 that helps create charts and make changes on the charts using slider. refer the attached screenshot. All it needs to do is slider and charts components should be in sysnc. i.e. if I move the slider the charts should also change on the client side.
This is a very easy and simple task for a Freelancer. Lowest Bid gets the project. I will provide you with between 50 to 75 different Visual Data Graphs which are in a standard resolution . They are already in a normal graph form. Your job is to redo them but in a much nicer layout , nicer colours and whatever you want to feel like to make them
...visualization? Love infographics? This contest is for you! I need your artistic genius to take the attached two charts (graphic 1 and graphic 2) and make them beautiful with better colors, typography, arrows, icons and overall design. The text and how all the components relate should not be altered... it just needs to look a lot nicer. I have attached
...columns 'temperature', 'moisture' and 'date'. I would like to present this on a line chart using Google Charts, however the difficulty I'm facing is formatting my array of values from the database so that it can be used in a Google chart; as a Google Charts expert you'll know for sure that this DataTable has to be formatted in 'cols...
...change in datasets, no simple filter) Note: We need the application build in [url removed, login to view] library of java script and need the two graphs to be cross interactive in both ways is must and should. Don’t use pie charts in the graph. • VISUALIZATION: assignment MUST have a visual part constituted by at least 2 Visualizations coordinated in b...
Create an InDesign file from a 2-page supplied PDF Form. The Name fields and Description fields need to be added in the buttons and forms dialog box within InDesign.
Based on the colours and style of the provided existing diagram, create a simple diagram in InDesign from the Word Doc. Please note that it is important fpr us that you use InDesign. At the end provide a .idml file of the artwork. Instead of the forward slashes, please make them downward arrows. Please create the document as an A4 Horizontal
Produce 1 page adobe indesign artwork from a layout supplied. Then when approved supply a layered psd file. Must be done in CS6. All images and content will be supplied
I need to create an accordion style message that...here. [url removed, login to view] This is a more complex one and I will have different details such as a sizing charts. and fabric care. I would like to use a similar style for a page that lists stockists which can expand and decrease also.
Wont pay more than $10 for this job Files are attached.
Wont pay more than $5-$10 for this job Files are attached.
I need a Microsoft Publisher File. I am looking to have an Indesign CC file converted to an editable Microsoft Publisher file. I have an Indesign file, A2, single page, 4 colour. I need it recreating in Microsoft Publisher so my client can use it as a template, they will be need to be able to change the photograph and the text. The attached PDF shows
1. Store the sqlite database in any cloud environment 2. Create App with 2-3 UI to interface with database in cloud (Login, View user data) 3. Show report in the form of graph in mobile 4. Modify data in cloud through mobile app
...we do, and are looking for a virtual design partner. We have a number of client proposals we need to be designed. We will provide the copy/text along with some basic visual direction, and need the designer to add a professional touch and polish. IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you: 1) Have InDesign on your computer and have an advanced
Creating codes and configuration to add Pop-up pages of Size Charts with a clickable button on designated Size Chart. It will be able to assign different gender, brands and standard size charts to each product using product's Tag or any other method to make it work.