Need Iphone mobile app for [url removed, login to view] website.
Need Android mobile app for [url removed, login to view] website. Please visit site to know more!!!
***Background: I have a Supreme Bot that I would like to market (Landing page website here: [url removed, login to view]). This bot helps users buy clothes and other items from the Supreme Clothing brand (supremenewyork [dot] com), since items often sell out in a matter of seconds. Every Thursday at 11am, Supreme releases a new 'drop' of items on their
I need a new website. I need you to design and build my online store. Need an e-com website in Japanese and English. 4 products, client will add more products later. Content, graphics logo provided. Must be responsive on all devices
Hi Responsive html pages needed for our project development, the pages need to be like ( p u l s . com ) we think it most have 8 to 12 pages total but not clear Website is mainly deals with computer and mobile phone repair Payment terms 30% after design approval and remaining 70% after full project complete Our budget is $100 Waiting
I've been hacked. My hosting company (1and1.com) has sent me a report of all the malicious files and what to do, but I'm still not sure. I need someone to follow their steps below and do whatever additional steps need to be done to get my website up and working again. It is a WordPress website and all of the plugins and software have been updated
Need to redesign my website in way it looks attractive & looks brandable. (My website offers websites, seo & other services) A sample site I like: thedigitalswarm .com Show me sites or designs you have done. Must be able to offer fast turnaround.
...from the main referring website to a middle website and then to from the payment service, as follows: When a customer places an order all details are sent to the money website (www.test1.com), and from there to middle website (www.test2.com) and then middle website(www.test2.com) to payment gateway website called (www.test3.co...
We have a wordpress website that has a blog/newsletter. Right now the layout of articles doesn't look quite right and we arent really getting many vistors clicking on other articles. The site is organized around Avada theme. You can use any of the theme stuff we have to redo the layout. We just want an easy to use blog posting that gets visitors
...need a simple e-commerce, I can sell ONE product per page and I do not want to use PAYPAL or another payment gateway, payment must be processed on the website itself. example site: http://buysecucam360.com/ The frontend´s page must be similar to this site: [url removed, login to view] to show reliability and professionalism. This site should allow the creation
Create name and logo for start up company The company is mainly a...directory which allows you to search and book services in your area ,you can also purchase products and interact socially through the website the name needs to be catchy , easy to understand and available as a domain in .com Please contact me if you need anymore information
We need a best graphic team for testmirror.com. Please visit website to understand the idea of website and then bid for projects We need Premium logo design AND icons for Test Mirror. We want to Design - Logo, Letterhead, Business Card, Leaflet We need design brochures, leaflets, calendars, business letterheads, business cards, corporate stationery