Compensation project jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    5,540 compensation project jobs found, pricing in USD

    I am looking for someone to create a 3D design for a small figurine that would later be 3D printed. This would be made up of several animals and ...as a whole piece. I imagine the different parts fitting into each other to create the whole. Shouldn't be a huge engineering challenge. I see this project mostly as artistic work. Flexible on compensation.

    $218 (Avg Bid)
    $218 Avg Bid
    16 bids
    Hire a Salesman 5 days left

    ...I need a public relations and/or sales professional who can call the marketing and community relations departments of nonprofits and various companies to introduce my book project and talk to them about sponsoring my book launch. There’s a total of 25 organizations on my list and I’m requesting a minimum of two call attempts for each one. I will give

    $453 (Avg Bid)
    $453 Avg Bid
    3 bids
    Business Plan 3 days left
    VERIFIED

    I need to do my university project. I need a business plan for a company called RideGreen, RideGreen is a fleet share system, it’s fleets consists of bikes, and electric bikes. Business Plan should have: Executive Summary List of Tables and Figures 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Business Concept 1.2 Vision 1.3 Mission 1.4 Values 1.5 Major Goals

    $161 (Avg Bid)
    $161 Avg Bid
    28 bids

    We have a household product/idea that we're trying to build a prototype for, but need an engineer to improve the solution. This is a small freelance project with compensation in the form of either a stipend or equity. Responsibilities: Improve upon the existing prototype Contribute to solutions Incorporate materials to better the product's effectiveness

    $187 (Avg Bid)
    $187 Avg Bid
    15 bids
    Hire a Lead Generator 11h left
    VERIFIED

    ...Road Accident Injury Compensation • Construction/Building Site Accident Compensation • Factory Accident Compensation • Faulty Work Equipment Compensation • Forklift Accident Compensation • Ladder Fall Compensation • Scaffolding Accidents & Injuries • Broken Bone Compensation • Burn Injur...

    $27 - $339
    $27 - $339
    0 bids

    ...guy who was stealing your idea!) for the Surya logo. However, I really appreciate all the revisions you did for me and would like to offer you some compensation. I think $55/USD, which is half the project fee, is fair. Is that fine with you? If you're interested, I also have little graphic production projects that come up on occasion and will be happy

    $55 (Avg Bid)
    $55 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    We have a human health project in the areas of emotion psychology and autism that has been worked on for several years that is starting to enter critical end stages, and we need a new primary programmer. ----Project Scope---- The prototype has many configurations, and a significant part of your role will include rapid, iterative prototyping of

    $34 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $34 / hr Avg Bid
    65 bids

    ...camera, performance, display etc.). Once you join us, you will receive instant access to all the necessary information about the project. Since the startup is in its very early stages, we cannot offer any paid compensation - at the moment. Though, once we receive adequate funding, you will be fully compensated for your contribution. You have our word

    $212 (Avg Bid)
    $212 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    ...to the India. the plan should have the following modules listed 1. Executive summary 2. Company, business or project a. General description (in a Elevator Pitch extension) b. Entrepreneur, entrepreneurship board or team project profile c. Mission, vision and values d. Governance structure e. Legal structure 3. Business Model (Canvas

    $585 (Avg Bid)
    Featured Urgent
    $585 Avg Bid
    20 bids

    ...quickly. I'm offering 20% of the sales as compensation, so this is an opportunity for you to make several thousand dollars!! The faster you sell them, the faster you get paid! This is my second attempt to post a project, as it's essential to find the right person for the job. If interested in this project, I need to know your sales strategies to meet

    $25 (Avg Bid)
    $25 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    We are looking for a few developers for a project, specifically for a GTAV, FiveM roleplay server. San Andreas V is a text-based FiveM roleplay community. We aim to provide players a realistic and enjoyable roleplay experience and platform, where they are allowed to go ahead and roleplay what they desire. We plan to offer a wide variety of features

    $27 (Avg Bid)
    $27 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    ...pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms? Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms? Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms? Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms? Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms? Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms? Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC),has approved the sum of US$[url removed, login to view] to compensate you for your lost in the hands of fraudsters and scammers as directed by the new Secretary General of United Nations. I am Ambassador Arthur Johnson, (former American Ambassador to Benin Republic, now retired and member of United Nations Compensation Commission)

    $250 (Avg Bid)
    $250 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...that you are building Time Commitment / Duration This project has no current end date. We are looking for a true partner in the business Weekly Time Commitment: 10-15 hours a week (increase in hours as time goes on) Compensation Based on experience and time commitment to the project, equity levels will vary...

    $752 (Avg Bid)
    $752 Avg Bid
    23 bids