Looking for create application website Freelancers or Jobs?
Need help with create application website? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in create application website? Use your create application website skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...to find a designer to create and program an iPhone application for our website, www.fgglobal.com.
1) require participants to login to our website with their email address and password
2) Automatically...most recent information that is pulled from our website (based upon their city)
4) Allow them to share
...simple application that is essentially a phonetic (IPA) transcription engine. The application was originally...making this application cross-platform so that Mac users will be able to utilize the application. Using the...original VB application, I would like to create an identical or nearly identical Flash application that could
I need this booking page on my existing website (with a coherent graphic charter):
- Student have...book more courses.
- Moreover I would like to create a live forum accessible to student and teachers
...people to create a Master Action Plan for their Life, Business or any other any application. It is currently...excel) and needs to be developed as a mobile application (probably web based).
Essentially the user...user should be able to customise the application to suite their specific needs. The five steps the APP
Create a mobile first, single page, responsive web application that can also be packaged up and put into...keep a single code base here if possible) The application shall display things such as aircraft flight
1. i want a design for the app to be created just for me
2. i want web app , ios & android ( hybrid app)
3. i want in the app search engine & navigation
4. i want the app to be similar to www.Talabat.com
5. i want it to be in two languages
6. a database (cms)
...contains two main parts. The first one is an application developed using PhoneGap (should properly work...work with Android and iOS). The second part is a Website for Desktops.
The app is supposed to do the following:
Both apps (PhoneGap and Website) will do the same job.
The design of the apps