Customize commerce wordpress plugin jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    109 customize commerce wordpress plugin jobs found, pricing in USD

    ...which we had discussed few days ago. Complete description can be found below: **Looking to have an E-commerce website built on Wordpress PLUS a plugin customization ASAP ** Description: We are looking to have an E-commerce website built on Wordpress. Here is an example of a site that we would like to copy: https:// [url removed, login to view] We

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    To develop an e-Commerce website using Wordpress and its plugins such as WooCommerce. To select a suitable theme for the website and customize it to suit the needs. The pages the we require are :- • Home page • About page • Courses page – that list the courses that users can purchase or view for free • Shop page – items that users can ...

    $269 (Avg Bid)
    $269 Avg Bid
    109 bids

    ...and only if I am satisfied with the work. I need for my customer to manage two jobs. 1) customize a template that I purchased suitable for an e-commerce site (managed with Woocommerce) (Https://[url removed, login to view]). This is to make it possible in the frontend of the Site filter products

    $612 (Avg Bid)
    $612 Avg Bid
    63 bids

    ...need to Fix my wordpress theme by adding all mobiles to menu, upload all the cases to my plugin and customize my e-Commerce Mobile Case Design Plugin by changing the way it zoom to recursive not hight and width + adding the rotate feature. basically make my website [url removed, login to view] looks exactly like [url removed, login to view] design and plug...

    $348 (Avg Bid)
    $348 Avg Bid
    51 bids

    Please do not apply to the job if you are not EXPERT/Geek/pro with Wordpress core, securities and vulnerabilities protection , PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript , MySQL, .NET,C, JS files, apache, plugin developer, SEO, IT networking, SSL, Cloud/CDN/dedicated hosting services. Description; This project consists of 2 parts: The first part is about an online

    $4288 (Avg Bid)
    $4288 Avg Bid
    63 bids

    I am looking for a Year/Make/Model search for Woocommerce driven website. This plugin will be used for a Vehicle Parts & Accessories e-commerce site using Wordpress and Woocommerce e-commerce plugin. I would like to have the ability to setup the categories and add the year, make, model for each parts and accessories. If you want an idea here's the

    $249 (Avg Bid)
    $249 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    ...time to finish it. I need a web developer to customize the theme to match the function of the old site and update the data. Using Woo commerce, bookstore plugin from WPini and a few others to make it a wholesale site avail by login only. Need to finish - theme coding and data organization. Wordpress e-com Bookstore with canavs child theme Make

    $536 (Avg Bid)
    $536 Avg Bid
    49 bids

    Looking for an advanced Wordpress developer who has experience in building theme from scratch and customizing plugin. I am only looking for a dedicated freelancer who are patient, willing to work hard and have a strong sense of UI and UX experience. You must have the following experience: 1. Strong experience with UI and UX design. 2. Experience

    $515 (Avg Bid)
    $515 Avg Bid
    100 bids

    Need an experienced freelancer to do some Wordpress and Drupal work. Here is the task to do:- Drupal Work 1. Develop a custom module to change the contrast of website from high to low and low to high, increase and decrease font size, sitemap link. All these links should be available in one block that should come from a custom module

    $82 (Avg Bid)
    $82 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    ...working with fancy product designer from woo commerce or customization product development such as vistaprint.ca. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ***There will be no milestones. 80% of the compensation will be paid upon completion of the wordpress site and the remaining 20% will be released

    $846 (Avg Bid)
    $846 Avg Bid
    67 bids

    ...working with fancy product designer from woo commerce or customization product development such as vistaprint.ca. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ***There will be no milestones. 80% of the compensation will be paid upon completion of the wordpress site and the remaining 20% will be released

    $940 (Avg Bid)
    $940 Avg Bid
    50 bids

    I need to customize pricing and deposit for bookable products at renting marketplace wordpress and woo commerce website. Wordpress website has woo commerce plugin, wc marketplace and easy booking plugins installed in order to provide functionality. However there are few additional amendments needed: 1) To add functionality to offer different pricing/dis...

    $201 (Avg Bid)
    $201 Avg Bid
    30 bids

    ...Weve developed an application in JS that allows the customer to customize an existing product, ( customizer ) , It outputs the Variables in JSON and A small Thumbnail for visual aid to the website. ___ i need someone to develop a plugin for Wordpress or any other existing E-Commerce solution that allows us to Call and Store custom variables into

    $498 (Avg Bid)
    $498 Avg Bid
    14 bids

    I want to hire someone to build a custom Wordpress ecommerce plugin. I want to provide web-2-print solution that allows me (site owner) to create one or more customizable products (known as product templates) in the backend, and at the same time, allows site visitors to customize the products with few options in the frontend (e.g., select color, enter/replace

    $782 (Avg Bid)
    $782 Avg Bid
    57 bids

    ...Multi-vendor plugin from [url removed, login to view] 1. Related products plugin; when viewing products the related products are store owner products visit [url removed, login to view] for details. But i want a second line of related products that will display other stores products. 2. Vendor paid plan plugin; Right now

    $786 (Avg Bid)
    $786 Avg Bid
    7 bids

    ...Looking for Wordpress Website have Quiz + Commerce + Articles. I founded a lot of quiz plugin for wordpress but i need to customize some things, the commerce in woocommerce is good for me and articles is default of wordpress.. need customize home page and elements positions, colors and others customization. If you good to do quizz <...

    $346 (Avg Bid)
    $346 Avg Bid
    22 bids

    ...new problems. We are looking for someone to customize Wordpress / WooCommerce to meet our requirements. Integrate Woo-commerce developer, Should be passionate, SEO friendly with basic SEO packages Rest API MVC / Modular approach is preferred. We also have plugin to App-ify our woo-commerce application on Android and IOS . You will be required

    $1652 (Avg Bid)
    $1652 Avg Bid
    6 bids

    Brainstorm and create solution for payment processing plugin on Wordpress-built website. A website I manage is in need of help from a developer to create or customize a wordpress ecommerce payment gateway plugin. We are currently using one e-commerce solution that is not compatible with recurring payments or subscriptions. We need to be able to accept

    $1138 (Avg Bid)
    $1138 Avg Bid
    73 bids

    Hi, We need a website done in WordPress similar to the following: [url removed, login to view] Use plugins and customize them according to our requirements and design. We will provide logo. The client will add products and content for pages himself. You will enter some dummy products and text for all pages. a. Selling of products and services related

    $589 (Avg Bid)
    $589 Avg Bid
    30 bids

    Hi, We need a website done in WordPress similar to the following: [url removed, login to view] Use plugins and customize them according to our requirements and design. We will provide logo. The client will add products and content for pages himself. You will enter some dummy products and text for all pages. a. Selling of products and services

    $777 (Avg Bid)
    $777 Avg Bid
    42 bids