Customize profile wordpress plugin jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
Job State
125 customize profile wordpress plugin jobs found, pricing in USD
Web development 4 days left

...to achieve. But style / color should be exactly like this website. [url removed, login to view] This is possibly a wordpress plugin - but I would need standard javascript /Responsive web developer who can build / customize the same look and feel. My end application will not be in PHP. Server side may be using any platform / language. I need

$122 (Avg Bid)
$122 Avg Bid
32 bids

I have a Wordpress website built on WP Job Manager plugins using Jobify as a theme (and child theme). [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Here is the temporary site: [url removed, login to view] I need a few things fixed and changed and also

$491 (Avg Bid)
$491 Avg Bid
117 bids
Criar um Site Ending left
VERIFIED

... I am improving one site in wordpress pecasauto.pt. Please, you can read this description of this project totally. I need to create one system of managment the comunications (mail and SMS) with potencial clients. - In this site, one potencial clients asks by one part of cars (and I need to create one profile of the potencial client - When

$67 (Avg Bid)
$67 Avg Bid
16 bids

can you customize a plugin for buddypress profile or integrate [url removed, login to view] I need it able to be integrated so when people sign up they can get the profile setting as shown in the plugin above

$177 (Avg Bid)
$177 Avg Bid
35 bids

We need a true developer who can build WordPress travel website using our own widget plugin and customize it. The plugins needs very good knowledge of CSS/HTML. The customized to be added in the widget is: 1- Fetch member profile. 2- Fetch bookings by booking number. 3-Change loading progress. 4-Change the look and feel of the search box.

$287 (Avg Bid)
$287 Avg Bid
29 bids

...their Instagram profile picture. On the Right of the name would be their pay rate for a one day shoutout. Also their follower count and their average picture like count. I know this requires some API work but Im not very good at that. I have built Instagram APIs before for other projects but I am not very familiar with working with Wordpress plugins. I wanted

$633 (Avg Bid)
$633 Avg Bid
79 bids

...their Instagram profile picture. On the Right of the name would be their pay rate for a one day shoutout. Also their follower count and their average picture like count. I know this requires some API work but Im not very good at that. I have built Instagram APIs before for other projects but I am not very familiar with working with Wordpress plugins. I wanted

$20 / hr (Avg Bid)
$20 / hr Avg Bid
56 bids

Wordpress Plugin Customization I would like to customize an existing plugin (Tevolution) which is a listing plugin to create business directories, classifieds, etc.. You can see a demo site at: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]

$1696 (Avg Bid)
$1696 Avg Bid
187 bids

I am looking for a custom wordpress plugin that will run on a single site install of Wordpress with Buddypress enabled. The purpose of the plugin will be to safely allow users to edit the css styles of their profile page in order to customize them. We need this to be stable, secure, and able to prevent malicious code from being injected into the site

$539 (Avg Bid)
$539 Avg Bid
87 bids

I bought REHUB Wordpress themeand I want to customize its child theme redirect. You have access to all plugin you need. The objective of the store is NOT to sell repairs but just to display the offer. No transactions should be made so no buy buttons etc.. Main functions i need: - when user searches for a smartphone repair they should be able to

$217 (Avg Bid)
$217 Avg Bid
21 bids

...connects with my WordPress blog by JSON API plugin Feature Implement Material Design for Android Offline Mode Support (Read Later) Hide on scroll actionbar Well Designed Material Drawer Integrated With FCM push notification Included WP-FCM plugin Menu Read Later Post Easy color customize Animated Enter

$572 (Avg Bid)
$572 Avg Bid
6 bids

i would like to customise a wordpress plugin called "USERS ULTRA LITE" task to be complete: 1. customize front-end user profile page 2. customize front-end user account page 3. customize front-end management page for admin 4. add transaction form to front-end user & admin 5. add transaction record user page all this activities done i...

$197 (Avg Bid)
$197 Avg Bid
78 bids

I'm an 11-year user of Wordpress and need the wp-testings Plugin tweaked a bit to allow for emailing of test results to users. The plugin can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] The sources are at [url removed, login to view] You should find all dependencies and will understand how to customize it. Knowledge of PHP/Javascript

$227 (Avg Bid)
$227 Avg Bid
25 bids

...product development such as vistaprint.ca. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ***There will be no milestones. 80% of the compensation will be paid upon completion of the wordpress site and the remaining 20% will be released every 3 month during the one year support period. Please understand

$846 (Avg Bid)
$846 Avg Bid
67 bids

...product development such as vistaprint.ca. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ***There will be no milestones. 80% of the compensation will be paid upon completion of the wordpress site and the remaining 20% will be released every 3 month during the one year support period. Please understand

$940 (Avg Bid)
$940 Avg Bid
50 bids

I already have a Wordpress template setup, it is semi-functional. I need a multi-vendor booking system plugin. Let me describe the functionality I need: I need 3 sets of user roles. 1. Super admin - Can do everything 2. Vendor admin - Can manage their listing 3. End User - Can book and message vendors. Each Vendor admin will get

$736 (Avg Bid)
$736 Avg Bid
37 bids

A. Short project brief Please see attached [url removed, login to view] Extend the out of the box Wordpress comments to allow 4 additional custom fields and to allow people to comment only after they "Login with Facebook" The delivery of this project will be the documentation on how to achieve the project brief. The documentation should describe

$224 (Avg Bid)
$224 Avg Bid
37 bids

...Forms/MemberPress customization for a WordPress website: 1) Need to have the Gravity Forms fields automatically post to a profile. The user needs to access the same profile form (same data) every time they log in. 2) Need the membership level field on the Gravity Form to dynamically populate from the MemberPress plugin. 3) Need forms available

$567 (Avg Bid)
$567 Avg Bid
95 bids

I need to customize a Wordpress plugin. It's a job/career plugin with a long profile form for employees to fill after registration. I want to break the form into parts, where job seekers will fill contact information, click next and fill experience, click next and fill education. Something like that. The plugin is WP-Jobhunt and it's bundled w...

$35 (Avg Bid)
$35 Avg Bid
15 bids

customize wordpress plugin customization of wordpress profile plugin to allow flirt on profle photo on page

$172 (Avg Bid)
$172 Avg Bid
47 bids