I need someone to monitor telephone number ports from one carrier to another. The system is automated, but some times requires manual intervention if customer fills out the initial paperwork incorrectly. Attached is the process.
Hello, I have developed Xamarin cross pl...have developed Xamarin cross platform app. I have deployment Android version to hockyapp but I for iOS app I want to deploy to testflight I have Apple Developer account so I need help deploying iOS app to testflight. Please bid only if you have experience in Xamarin cross platform app iOS deployment
Flyer for advertisment
...and serial number order form that that can fetch pin and serial numbers from database and display the order for buyer to view and copy when buy now button is click meanwhile, the pin and serial numbers will be listed in a database, one entry per line and when a purchase is made, the code should then extracts the first pin and serial number from the
We are looking for italian mobile phone numbers database, fields required : NAME-SURNAME-MOBILE PHONE NUMBER. no land line phone numbers only mobile phone numbers
I do have a ready project made by JAVA JSF + Hibernate + oracle DB I did deploy the war file on the other PC and set up the oracle databases and everything ok but the website is not working show error on the browser HTTP error 500. I need help ASAP please. Thanks
I have a Instagram account I have a number on it but every time when I login to the account Instagram want to send a security code text to my phone but I don't have that number no more
Display the number of Wocommerce products on category pages on a Wordpress website. Example: 24 products out of 300
How can I adapt my Shiny application in order to be possible to run it without R Studio? I attached here a simple example to make my question more specific. In this Example the Shiny App is adapted as a HTML interface. There is an [url removed, login to view] file in the subfolder www instead of the ui.R; server.R is not changed. The so prepared application runs fine from within R Studio....
...setup is a workflow like this: 1) Team members work in Visual Studio 2017 on Windows 10 (Home) 2) Project type is [url removed, login to view] core web api 3) Application needs to be deployed to Linux Docker containers (to DigitalOcean droplets, preferably) This project will be working together with you on *Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which
I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE THE CHANGES, THE PHP WILL RECEIVE A REQUISITION OF MY SOFTWARE AND WILL RETURN IF THE LICENSE AND DOMAIN ARE VALID, THE XMLRPC WILL SAVE THESE INFORMATION, THE LICENSE CODE MUST BE USED JUST BY ONE DOMAIN. MAKE YOUR PROPOSAL WITH THE RIGHT VALUE. MY BUGET IS UP TO 200 BRL
Our company has obtain 13 new apartments in Philadelphia and we are seeking individuals to help with general labor, distribution, door locks installations from Oct. 24 to Oct. 27.
I need a mobile app that will: a) accept entry of an ID number b) store data in a text file that will contain 2 fields - the ID number, and a timestamp When the app is restarted, it appends data to the text file, rather than creating a new one. The app should run in an android mobile or IOS mobile, or both.
Project Description: You are asked to design a MapReduce based algorithm (you can pick any machine learning algorithm you like) which can handle huge datasets using a large number of computers. In addition, you should provide proper data analysis for your algorithm. Questions you need to answer in your report such as: 1. What is your data processing
...up into a minimal amount of the boxes given in the constraints. Obviously there are multiple ways to go about his, and we want a somewhat decent approach to minimizing the number of 'boxes' (or sheets) being used and being cut into smaller polygons to fit the original shape. The initial polygon can be convex or concave. There's only an upper limit