Need a task to be handled asap, within 24 hours. Strictly Civil 3-D...base map. Kindly check the attachment first before you bid. The pdf is an example of what the work should look like, the dwg file is for the basemap and the doc file is for the instructions. PLEASE BID ONLY AFTER CHECKING THE ATTACHMENT AND IF YOU CAN WORK ON A BUDGET OF $55
data entry in english (and chinese if you are able), goggle doc in all ms office format, general and preliminary research on diverse social science topics, work sometimes via goggle document/conferencing, but initially via in~person meetings in Beitou area ad hoc jobs in the beginning but can have more stable hours in the future
I am post doc (Dr. PhD) currently with a scholarship in UK for the next one and a half year. I need to write a blog to promote my work and I am looking for somebody to revise my English - make it sparkle and at times maintain it and develop it. Price will be discussed.
for polishing/refining/writing CVs/Resumes company, we need a dedicated eye catching professional looking wordpress website designing and...eye catching professional looking wordpress website designing and development. Please first look on other CV writing websites to get an idea of work but no copy pastes or copy right violation. please see doc file.
I need so...spread sheet or word doc, have excellent writing. Speak Spanish and English. And deliver quality job. I'll do a test, so if you don't want to waste time, don't bid if you don't match requirements. This is a weekly job. Part time assitant. Payment monthly: 50 USD to start, 100 two months later. 250 by the sixth month and more work.
Replicate our website [url removed, login to view] on magento 2 latest version at the earliest. web site needs a Google Page Speed Insights score of 70 or better Please find attached doc for details job requirement. Using the CMS, the admin must have the ability to change all images and text across each of the website pages. Must render nicely across Desktop
...sign the contract we will send you in .doc format. If you are working with others customers, just keep us informed, and we will decide if we work on the task, depending the priority of it. For the payment we will create milestones as following: - 25% of the total amount at the beginning - 25% when the work is done - 50% after few days when we
.... attached (GC3 Candidate report template1952016261156.doc) . - Freelancer need to strictly follow the Nebosh report writing guideline. attached (GC3 Guidance and information for accredited course providers and candidates v3 0116 (060116 rew)2322016191210).pdf) no copy paste ...and work should be in original content like some body is health and
...to generate a Table of Contents, cover image etc.. Both plugins work great and are full featured. The DK PDF plugin uses some shortcodes to control the formatting of the output. Specifically, we are going to discuss the columns functionality. See: [url removed, login to view] If you insert a shortcode to make a 2 column pdf
...printable format, all of the information about a product. as well as viewable online, it should print out without needing a lot of reformatting. Word doc mockup provided. What we want is to be able to work with a developer, set up an initial database based on the spec, deliver the initial requirements for data entry,searching for the info, and viewing
Hello We have a pdf which we converted to doc..its well done just some tables and diagrams need to be fixed and there is aprox 15 pages that need to be fixed...If you can do this manually in a doc and we will award the job to people who do 1 page sample correctly and this job need to be finished in 3 hours and the payment is fixed 10$. Link :
I want to add an feature into my system. It is only copy work. please read the attached docs that reflects the concrete requirement DO NOT BID IT YOU DO NOT READ THE DOC
...organized with Google Docs (Slides, Doc, Sheets, Folders). A personal or prior experience gets the candy or Rusgulla (your preference). :-) Coordination required talking to internal teams for knowledge. Pay: Part-time. Hourly. Good market value. Location & Timings: D.N Nagar, Andheri West. Partly, can work from anywhere. Prefer coming once or
...the milestone will not be released. If you're chosen, I will send you the data sheet to begin work. I need this job done as soon as possible, (24 hours tops) In central Fairfax, VA, is a relatively new small medical practice lovingly known as the “Doc-n-the-Box.” There is also a pharmacy affiliated with the medical practice. Although meticulous
...overlay over portraits like the examples in the doc attached. - The examples are rectangle shaped, I would like them to be square shaped (1000 x 1000 pixels). Please deliver as PSD layers. $5/completed layer. Five options to be delivered ($25 now but with the potential for more work). - There is an example portrait also attached