...is made up of 5 parts: (1) Review an existing Crossover Logic (2) Create a Custom Indicator based on "Linear Regression Channels" (3) Upgrade existing "Entry" and "Exit" Rules (4) Create the Savitzky-Golay Filter as an Indicator in QuantConnect (5) Use the Savitzky-Golay Filter to Implement a Risk-Control Algorithm in QuantConnect
...algorithm. 1) By reverse I meant: when the EA takes a BUY, I want it to take a SELL. and when the EA usually takes a SELL, I want it to take a BUY. 2) Keep the CLOSE/EXIT the same. In other words, now we reversed the signals, so the EA took a SELL (which is initially a BUY reversed), when the algorithm requested a CLOSE for that BUY, I want it
...need a logo designed. I am starting a business on the side that performs business valuations. These are used in partner buy-outs, divorce, estate planning, business sales, and exit planning. I have 30 years experience in corporate finance, banking, and corporate credit. Recently completed certification through NACVA as a CVA. Certified Valuation Analyst
We are putting together a video interview series, we are wanting an interactive intro and exit to these videos. These intros and Exits will be used several times for all the interviews we produce. These intros and exits should not exceed 10 sec. each. The name of the series will be "Infront of the Pipes with Law Tigers" Our first ideas were to have
Th...will have a sip notify sent to say "Agent XXXX PAUSED", trigger a flashing LED, and set a button to say "Unpause" using three Action: SIPnotify statements. 3) Phones which exit the pause state will reset the display status back to Queue statistics, un-flash the LED, and set the button back to "Pause" using three Action: SIPnotify statements.
...then the target should be 2x the pips at risk. TP1% split is how much of the trade should be exited at TP1. E.g. If TP1%split value is 60, then 60% of the trade should exit at TP1 and the remaining 40% be left to run until TP2 or Stop loss. Rules - Long Bar 0 is current bar, bar 1 last closed bar etc Close <Low then buy stop (entry
Kipin App ([url removed, login to view]), that is a responsive websit...[url removed, login to view] , mailto://aaa@[url removed, login to view], sms://, whatsapp:// etc) 2) When user click on back button of device and page contains tag <!--App:reviousPageOnBack--> , browser should go back instead of exit App 3) Reload page when user drag down
Starting a franchise pharmacy chain in a developing ( third world ) ...economy of scale, branding, common reproducible customer experience etc to run pharmacies profitably. We take an annual fee for our services. There will be exit clauses for franchisees willing to exit at a particular time not less than 5 years from beginning of franchise contract.
1. The strategy is not important, can be anything( your ideas welcome) 2. Just need result - by having proper backtest on an Indian index like nifty/banknifty 3. Arrows, exit triangle, 3 targets, stop loss, and trail stop loss in settings 4. with optimizer / backtester compatibility, 5. need to make approx 70 percent of daily range in intraday
...Friends icons or Minimap gold, run, health icons. Bank UI - A design with an Exit button, Bank all button Store UI - A design with an Exit button, Buy button, Sell button Character Design UI - A design with an Randomize button, Confirm button, Genders button (Male / Female) Tab UI - A design with 6 top buttons, and another 2 buttons for addin...
...Reno bars, to indicate how much each block represents in terms of price movement (see screenshot I have added to this project). Based on the change I make, the entry and exit signals change. You can see that I have changed the box size from 0.000005 to 0.00005 (removed one zero) and the chart is much more high level, or long term. I don't have
...is 2, then the target should be 2x the pips at risk. TP1% split is how much of the trade should be exited at TP1. E.g. If TP1%split value is 60, then 60% of the trade should exit at TP1 and the remaining 40% be left to run until TP2 or Stop loss. Rules - Long Bar 0 is current bar, bar 1 last closed bar etc Close <Low then buy stop (entry pips)
Create a Azure Chat BOT that can update a sql server 2012 table. Create a chat BOT Welc... <A>, <user name>, <date>, <pending>,<result> Choice 2 : 'Execute b' --> update sql table with <id>,<B>, <user name>, <date>, <pending>,<result> Choice 3 : 'Exit' --> say thank you and exit For c...
...posts + tags. P) Social buttons always on, in lateral column. P) Direct posting on Facebook. Jetpack? P) Exit popup for newsletter registration S) User session management P) Use the blog also for separated FAQs : Generate single page per each FAQ with Jump to links a) Table of contents b) Submit your question. Fields: Full name, email, phone
...data from a open source inside like --> [url removed, login to view] Examples are here--> [url removed, login to view] Three examples: 1) Exit Game is a point-and-click game in which the player is trapped at night in the Landesmuseum Württemberg . To emerge from the exhibition, the player must interact with the exhibits
.data first: .asciiz "nnPlease enter an integer:" sumMsg: .asciiz "nThe sum from 0 to " isMsg: .asciiz " is: " .code .globl main ########################... syscall $print_int la $a0,isMsg syscall $print_string move $a0,$v0 # print the sum our recursive function determined syscall $print_int syscall $exit
.data currentState: .asciiz "This is the current state of the GameBoard:n" playerOne: .asciiz "Player One wonn" playerTwo: .asciiz "...main: jal PrintBoard jal CheckForWin bnez $v0,finished la $a0,playerNone # if no winners found, for now, just say so and exit syscall $print_string finished: syscall $exit