...sucks from your message to me)
3) Great attitude.
Here's how it works:
1) The script will activate if the websurfer...on my web page.
2) After the user attempts to exit the page, prompt #1 will popup.
3) Prompt #1
- Opens a hidden DHTML layer with an automated (simulated)...open chat field and press a chat button.
I have a exit popup script that actually works in all browsers (including Chrome) but I'm having...a link to leave the page, it also triggers this exit popup.
I need to create a script that will display a pop-up message when a user tries to close or leave my website...another page on my site, loads in the same window. Script must identify visitors based on cookie, so it will...more than once. Script must also be located in an external file, so I can call the script from any page
...their browser or going to another page, we need a script that temporarily stops them from leaving and presents...message in HTML format. It should work similarly to an exit pop on a site called pctv4me.com. Please go to that...corner, then close the browser window to see how the script gets called and what it does for the user.
...to another site (other than our site), we need a script that temporarily stops them from leaving and presents...message in HTML format. It should work similarly to an exit pop on a site called pctv4me.com. Please go to that...corner, then close the browser window to see how the script gets called and what it does for the user.
I need this script setup for our website http://creations.userfirstinteractive.com/onuserexit/.
· do not want this script overwritten...links on the main page to be coded so the popup script does not start
· want it cross-browser compatible