Free action scripts flash cs3 jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Type
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    376,199 free action scripts flash cs3 jobs found, pricing in USD

    Hi everyone I'm looking for a translator who is based on America and must be fluent in English/Spanish. I have several scripts to be converted in Spanish and vice-versa. I will provide more details for the right candidate. Thanks.

    $30 (Avg Bid)
    $30 Avg Bid
    3 bids

    Take each term in [login to view URL] and paste it into the powerpoint provided. Bold the term and include the definition on the same slide. Put the first and last at the top of each slide.

    $22 (Avg Bid)
    $22 Avg Bid
    26 bids

    About us: Adept's Staffing and Contract Placement is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eminent Tech Corporation and is in the business of Staffing and Recruitment service specializing in the field of Information Technology (IT). Adept’s Staffing and Contract Placement is striving to be a leader in the provision of high-quality professional temporary, contract, temp-to-permanent, and permane...

    $4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $4 / hr Avg Bid
    3 bids

    Hello developer, I am looking for a person who installs CodeCeption ([login to view URL]) on a server and than creates on an ongoing base acceptance tests. You should be able to code flawless within PHP and all CodeCeption related scripts. If you are intestested in this project write a short greeting with a classic CodeCeption test. Max 3 Lines.

    $12 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $12 / hr Avg Bid
    13 bids

    I am making a action katalog in powerpoint and need a new design. There will be around 50 slides, all with pictures, price, text explaining (some long and some short) and the person offering the product. Please make a example etc. Important everything is kinda the same all the way

    $64 (Avg Bid)
    $64 Avg Bid
    33 bids

    We are a massive action automations company that builds custom-tailored sales, marketing and service solutions. Our main focus is on fast delivery, fantastic results and open communication. Our automation solutions will give you both an edge on the competition, and free you from relying on Facebook, Google, and the other tech giants to generate the results your business requires.

    $1120 (Avg Bid)
    $1120 Avg Bid
    27 bids

    The design should be very very refreshing and look like as this is for idea, job sharing or a new creation. This should have 2 perspective: 1. for the job sharer 2. for the freelancer who will full fill the job Both should be able to register Create/View their profile See their profile/jobs/freelance work Design a good payment page that will will have a balance and buy option to add to their...

    $6 (Avg Bid)
    $6
    1 entries

    Hello if you are tamilnadu you can apply for this job. or else you skip to next job. i'll pay you 11 to 17 thousand per [login to view URL] you are interested message me.i'll tell about the job.

    $11 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $11 / hr Avg Bid
    10 bids

    I want to scrape some information from a website. I have some filter options to be used in the scraping. This job shouldn't be done manually and need to develop automation scripts with python I will share more details with a right candidate.

    $132 (Avg Bid)
    $132 Avg Bid
    44 bids

    Hello, I am looking for a graphic designer to design some original artwork. Style: Water Colors/Pastel/Whimsical What: English Alphabet Flash Cards (26, one for each english letter) Size: Each card should be 4.25 x 5.5” so 4 and sized to printed out on 8.5x11” paper I will give you a list of the graphics that need to develop a flash card for each letter of the english alphabet. ...

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150
    8 entries

    * Add header which includes buttons for home page and blog * Change layout to something more user friendly or action inducing: ‘Get Started’ button, ‘Meet our Founder’ button, Subscribe * Add subscribe button to blog home page * Add header to blog home page * Add subscribe button to each blog post * Link Mailchimp account

    $421 (Avg Bid)
    $421 Avg Bid
    37 bids

    Music Streaming Engine Script From CodeCanyon. ( I don't respond to Pre-Formatted Proposals So please read details) Both scripts are live & online now and I'm looking for someone to address few issues and customize it a bit more. So please have experience in "Laravel". Please see the links below for both scripts... BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine [login to view URL] A...

    $147 (Avg Bid)
    $147 Avg Bid
    12 bids

    Currently, we have 45 clients that leverage our Tableau online portal. There are about 100 total users. Each of the 45 clients data are stored in their own database spread across ~12 mysql servers. Only the admin has any kind of tableau online publishing rights. Our dilemma is each time an update to a template needs to go out to each customer, our tableau analyst spends a great deal of time manual...

    $487 (Avg Bid)
    $487 Avg Bid
    7 bids

    im running selenium scripts on loop, need to write whether test case is passed or failed into csv file and after rerun of scripts old data in csv file should be cleared

    $20 (Avg Bid)
    $20 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    modification for existing EA The NAME of the EA is JWS_ EA The lines of code below is already coded into the ea. It is known as MINLOT logic and is coded as recovery 1 and Recovery2 below is the MINLOT LOGIC. extern bool Use_Switch_MINLOT=true; extern int quantity_cons_wins_after_MINLOT=1; extern double quantity_cons_wins_after_MINLOT_pips=1; DELIVERABLES; 1. Please apply the log...

    $76 (Avg Bid)
    $76 Avg Bid
    3 bids
    create a copy of my website 6 days left
    VERIFIED

    we got a website with PHP 7.1 Laravel : 5.8 + vue for front end and Mysql the job is to install it to a new domain (and new server) You must have very good experience on Laravel + Vue I will provide : - php scripts - database already configured - host with Apache already configured - ftp access

    $133 (Avg Bid)
    $133 Avg Bid
    60 bids

    Looking to professionalise my existing proof of concept screens and get help with the best screenflow. IMPORTANT! - The attached screens are for reference only and can be completely changed, it was just my first attempt. - Please suggest a good screenflow based on the information provided and screens attached About: This is for an online escape room game website, very simple, where 2-6 players al...

    $358 (Avg Bid)
    $358
    3 entries

    It a Global content production project.

    $25 (Avg Bid)
    $25 Avg Bid
    8 bids
    Instagram Ads Marketing 6 days left
    VERIFIED

    We are looking for an indiviual or agency to handle our Instagram Ads marketing campaign. We sell Clothing and Apparels via Instagram page and our goal is to bring is more targeted leads/sales for minimum cost per action. We are looking for only experienced marketers, who has past experience in working on similar project.

    $109 (Avg Bid)
    $109 Avg Bid
    18 bids

    The business is a nursery school our vision and mission are: Vision: To empower people to make positive choices and fulfil their own purpose with strong leadership qualities. Mission: We nurture innovation, a desire to be better. Offering bespoke teaching for unique learners. An educational hub for all. Website primary tasks Our website need to be updated to reflect vision and mission. Create a ...

    $2899 (Avg Bid)
    $2899 Avg Bid
    61 bids

    We are currently looking for a freelancer with experience in Unity Development, 3D Modeling and 3D Animation. About the project: For this project 5 demonstrators shall be presented in 3D for an AR project. Each of the demonstrators will be extended with an AR function. Animations as well as interactions, images and videos are to be integrated. We need 5 different animations including interaction...

    $2727 (Avg Bid)
    $2727 Avg Bid
    21 bids

    We are a 6 month start up now doing 150K per month. I am the CEO and love technology to drive the business. I now wish to bring the various data sources together and begin to build out a very comprehensive set of dashboards in Microsoft Power BI. Account: XERO API and or app Warehose DespatchCloud Open API with documentation Resource management data - CSV updates Google Analytics Privy / Mailchim...

    $32 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $32 / hr Avg Bid
    18 bids

    Need to extract all contacts (for all users) from a GSuite domain programatically, to syncronize with an external database periodically without any human action. I found People API/OAuth 2.0 Service Account/Domain-wide Delegation as the way to but when I evoke the People API requests authenticated as Service Account I'm getting no results or error: 'Must be a G Suite domain user.'...

    $146 (Avg Bid)
    $146 Avg Bid
    2 bids
    Need Tosca job support -- 6 days left
    VERIFIED

    Manual scripts to automate using Tosca Automation tool. Tosca API Testing

    $140 (Avg Bid)
    $140 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    Hello, I need create custom action for Playmaker plugin on Unity with c#. More details - [login to view URL] Script code is- @char [login to view URL] I need check before what char user have choose before with Playmaker. So, final version must smth like this- @playmaker @char [login to view URL] I wanna change character by user choose. Example, change character dress, hair or similar. At f...

    $236 (Avg Bid)
    $236 Avg Bid
    7 bids

    I need to devellop one interface (Arduino) to control the zoom action on Sony, Canon or Panasonic Video camcorder. As you know Sony, Canon and Panasonic use the "LANC" protocol, (Is a serial protocol) If you know well Arduino AND LANC protocol, please contact me. Best Regards Serge

    $21 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $21 / hr Avg Bid
    6 bids

    We're looking for a SEO expert. Requirements: 1. Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of SEO competitors. [login to view URL] be able to analyze Analytics & Website Master Tool (Search Console) and take action on it to improve overall SEO performance. 3. Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content. 4. The creation of on-site and off-site SEO st...

    $250 - $700
    Sealed
    $250 - $700
    93 bids
    3d animation 6 days left
    VERIFIED

    hello, i need perfect 3d animation video with realistic character, not the video is one min and the character must be realistic and properly rig, i will send you my scripts with character reference also, but note my price is 200$ and i can't increase it, just don't bid if you can go with my price thanks

    $153 (Avg Bid)
    $153 Avg Bid
    15 bids
    NodeJs. Angular Bugs 6 days left
    VERIFIED

    Dear All. I have a backend using nodejs/express/mongoose that has few bugs. A. FCM We are using Firebase for push notification only, and the bugs we are facing is: 1. User received push notification even if didn't give permission to the browser 2. User keeps receiving push notification even if it's logged out 3. It should update our App notification and activity (Real-Time) but it'...

    $182 (Avg Bid)
    $182 Avg Bid
    13 bids

    Hi James, As requested, I am using the hire option to award the following project: "I am planning on building a website where small businesses can create their profiles with multiple sections based on functions such as business development, payroll, procurement etc... Please let me know the next course of action to be taken in this regard. Thank you, Pushpraj

    $240 (Avg Bid)
    $240 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    I need in the following manner for all these organizations listed here and on these links. I am more interested in medical student emails, names, and resident physician emails and names. In addition young physicians I am interested in as well. Please scrape all the data on these websites below, these organizations listed on links, and these organizations below. Organization President name - ema...

    $130 (Avg Bid)
    $130 Avg Bid
    44 bids

    I am currently using the Bitcoin Microwallet Platform by SmartsScripts. If you have worked on other scripts by this developer in the past, please let me know. It is required that you are familiar with the [login to view URL] API, PHP, and the Laravel framework for this project. What the website currently does: The site provides a bitcoin microwallet and faucet API for users. Registered users cr...

    $630 (Avg Bid)
    $630 Avg Bid
    19 bids

    An Automated Cloud Based Bitcoin Mining Software is needed Must connect directly to the blockchain wallet. It will be installed into a secure VPS That minimum parametred daily results in mined generated coins must be 0,215 BTC per each 24 hrs mining process as an absolute stable minimum. Bring in your best solutions, custom coded mining scripts and API's, in a totally effective mining au...

    $977 (Avg Bid)
    $977 Avg Bid
    9 bids
    Trophy icon Need Logo Design 8 days left

    I have a new company and i need a logo designed. [login to view URL] is a website that sells photos, videos from content providers on the Emerald Coast of Florida. We specialize in Drone videography, video editing, photography as well as real estate, and social media content. From Tourism to real estate we have content that everyone needs at an affordable price. I want to have a Logo that is sim...

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $150
    36 entries

    Our website got hacked over a year ago, and we hired a programmer on Upwork to remove the viruses and take some additional measures to help prevent it from happening again. He installed scripts that we control, which allow us to make necessary updates (plugins, WP upgrades, etc.) and then lock down the site when we're done. That seemed to work for awhile, but every so often we suspect the iss...

    $151 (Avg Bid)
    $151 Avg Bid
    18 bids

    Hi, I've got a research project that consists of connecting these iot devices to an app, and will work toward building a dashboard with visualization. This job will basically be done by me, but I would need all the help I need, in the area of reviewing my project details and actual coding. I have configured the physical setup and django on raspi.( [login to view URL]) I have added Django ...

    $115 (Avg Bid)
    $115 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    I am a forex trader trying to find ways to be more consistent and disciplined with myself when it comes to trading and my favorite thing to trade is volatility 75 and I want a system created based on my strategy on how I trade it by I indicating when to buy and sell based on the strategy, plotting the support and resistance lines showing which time frame the level is found automatically,indicating...

    $131 (Avg Bid)
    $131 Avg Bid
    3 bids

    I am a forex trader trying to find ways to be more consistent and disciplined with myself when it comes to trading and my favorite thing to trade is volatility 75 and I want a system created based on my strategy on how I trade it by I indicating when to buy and sell based on the strategy, plotting the support and resistance lines showing which time frame the level is found automatically,indicating...

    $220 (Avg Bid)
    $220 Avg Bid
    2 bids

    Hi Diocese Wilson, I would be interested in 4 videos at 15 seconds each but all very similar. I need these for social media marketing with call to action. Very short. Let me know if you can work at 400 for all 4, that is my budget but keep in mind much of the footage will be used more than once

    $400 (Avg Bid)
    $400 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    I have a flash application containing multiple screens. Some of the screens need updates/enhancements. Additional screens need to be created also. I'm looking for ideas on how best to present information on screen and then getting those ideas implemented. For example, the attached [login to view URL] scores a person from 1-10 in 4 categories (Vitality, Emotional, Allergy & Nutritional...

    $292 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $292
    5 entries

    Basically my project is: Imagine you have a source of balls at location x=1 there is always 100 balls (constent number of balls at this location always) ; each ball have the probability of moving to the right 25% and the left 25% and of staying in its place with a probability of 50% (so one action each second) , at location x= 50 the balls have to be 0 always (sink) Plot the density of balls as a...

    $50 (Avg Bid)
    $50 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    Basically my project is: Imagine you have a source of balls at location x=1 there is always 100 balls (constent number of balls at this location always) ; each ball have the probability of moving to the right 25% and the left 25% and of staying in its place with a probability of 50% (so one action each second) , at location x= 50 the balls have to be 0 always (sink) Plot the density of balls as a...

    $50 (Avg Bid)
    $50 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    Setting up this ( SAMPLE ) similar website : find Helper [login to view URL] find Helper [login to view URL] find helper job [login to view URL]

    $499 (Avg Bid)
    $499 Avg Bid
    14 bids

    Hello, I need a script that will send data using a third party SDK API. I have an xml file named '[login to view URL]' that is already created. I need the data in the xml file to be sent to a third party using their SDK. The file that will be used to send the data has already been created, refer to attached file '[login to view URL]'. I just need a script that will initiate...

    $97 (Avg Bid)
    $97 Avg Bid
    16 bids

    Cardoza's Casiono 2000 -This project is to create a modern phone app based on this original Game will be created with Unity and be for android and iPhone devices. Please read this DETAILED description of the project here: [login to view URL] This project is for creating and completing the entire new game app, including coding, new artwork, new animations, and in-house producer to make sur...

    $8229 (Avg Bid)
    $8229 Avg Bid
    36 bids

    Firstly I only require workers from uk/usa/ca/au and who have previously made brochures previously. This brochure I require in Pdf format and Word Document so I can make any edits should I need to (or whatever format I can edit it aswell if I need to) I want this brochure to supply all necessary information any potential client may need to know before purchasing this games. I have the prices for...

    $135 (Avg Bid)
    $135 Avg Bid
    36 bids

    flutter source app (any one help me for free or some think another than money )

    $18 (Avg Bid)
    $18 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    Hi, freelancers. * We require the video verification call so please only apply if you can* I am looking for a Senior Django(Python) developer. If you have more skills, that would be great. I have tons of projects and works and I am a Senior PM/developer myself. I want other hands that can work with me. Hourly is $10/h The candidate should do some tricky works such as making python scripts as wel...

    $16 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $16 / hr Avg Bid
    20 bids
    Django/Python Geek -- 2 5 days left
    VERIFIED

    Hi, freelancers. * We require the video verification call so please only apply if you can* I am looking for a Senior Django(Python) developer. If you have more skills, that would be great. I have tons of projects and works and I am a Senior PM/developer myself. I want other hands that can work with me. Hourly is $10/h The candidate should do some tricky works such as making python scripts as wel...

    $11 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $11 / hr Avg Bid
    25 bids