Gamble web site source code jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
Job State
562 gamble web site source code jobs found, pricing in USD
Heart of gamble 3 days left

I need an iPhone app. I would like it designed and built.

$135 (Avg Bid)
$135 Avg Bid
6 bids
$6980 Avg Bid
65 bids

I need someone who is able to make a USERFRIENDLY source for a cryptocurrency gamble website with a particular game mode. Must be easy to edit to have multiple websites ran seperately.

$4360 (Avg Bid)
$4360 Avg Bid
54 bids

I need a discord bot written which allows players to gamble. I can provide more detailed descriptions to those who are interested.

$191 (Avg Bid)
$191 Avg Bid
9 bids

...with two close friends to create a gambling website for the popular game Counter Strike: Global Offensive. In the past year, many websites have appeared allowing players to gamble their in-game 'weapon skins', some of which are valued in the thousands. We would like to hire a website design and developer to help create a thrilling experience for Counter

$1805 (Avg Bid)
$1805 Avg Bid
66 bids

...acquire skins is through a huge collection of gambling websites whereby they can gamble their skins against each other. However, it is somewhat are a grey area as many of these sites are unlicensed. We are seeking to enter the CS:GO gambling market and create our own iGaming site. We would like a research to conduct research into the current competition

$16 / hr (Avg Bid)
$16 / hr Avg Bid
10 bids

Hello, So I have a few tobacco shops in my area and I have entertainment machines here where they pay and get credits and they gamble. So i thought of doing something online where they can play from there house and i can add credits to there accounts. A bit more clear, No money processing included. - Secure Php Based with database -Back End - Generate

$4225 (Avg Bid)
$4225 Avg Bid
68 bids

I need a new website. I already have a design, I just need you to build my online store. Trying to make s...a design, I just need you to build my online store. Trying to make something similar to [url removed, login to view] Customers can deposit their steam items and get credit to gamble on my site Then they can purchase skins using that virtual currency

$2357 (Avg Bid)
$2357 Avg Bid
68 bids

...content for a gamble website i neeed 5 article with min 500 words once.i need 1 article about live casino gambling 1 article about poker gambling 1 article about sport betting 1 article about live betting and the last one about slot games with huge bonus.i want the article to be unique,pass [url removed, login to view] proiect its about bwin site ltd.i need all

$84 (Avg Bid)
$84 Avg Bid
31 bids

...content for a gamble website i neeed 5 article with min 500 words once.i need 1 article about live casino gambling 1 article about poker gambling 1 article about sport betting 1 article about live betting and the last one about slot games with huge bonus.i want the article to be unique,pass [url removed, login to view] proiect its about bwin site ltd.i need all

$133 (Avg Bid)
$133 Avg Bid
32 bids

...for a freelancer to work part-time for my Company based in Haiti. We import many different products of all kinds and always make our own brands (sort of like Procter and Gamble for Haiti). I need someone i can always call on to make new labels for new products. Here are some examples of products we import: Bubble Gum Lollipop Rice Cooking Oil Margarine

$83 (Avg Bid)
$83 Avg Bid
32 bids

...LoadingSkills The idea of the company is based on player versus player battles in the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The winner of the match gets the total amount of the gamble value. Including some visual effects with the Terrorist and Counter-Terrorists (from the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) So the banners have to visualize the company

$50 (Avg Bid)
Featured Guaranteed Top Contest
$50 Avg Bid
41 entries

I need an artist with an open mind. I know this should be standard but clarity is needed here. Jayne is the l...this book to understand her. The piece you create would be an incidental silhouette of her image from a key scene in the story. I am looking for an artist who wants to take a gamble. Their work on a book cover. Could be the next "big thing!"

$3844 (Avg Bid)
$3844 Avg Bid
24 bids

CSGO skin roulette spin mechanism expert needed. Those you'll understand easily who have been in close contact with steam related program's and or gamble system. it'll be started as a start-up basic platform. So please if you got anything premade, we'd love to take a look into those. Best wishes

$0 - $0 / hr
Sealed
$0 - $0 / hr
2 bids

I require the names, email addresses of 300 employees in the Procter and Gamble building, Petit Lancy, Geneva

$103 (Avg Bid)
$103 Avg Bid
53 bids

i will start new gambling sites bigest donate win 5 random cases to vaule from 50$ to 250$

$4924 (Avg Bid)
$4924 Avg Bid
25 bids
Trophy icon Illustrate Something Ended

We need a graphical, funny and easy-to-understand representation of this gamble: 70% of chance to win $100 30% of chance to lose $50 Even children with no notions of probabilities should understand it. For the moment, we use wheel of fortunes, a bubble gum machine and bags of balls. We need additional ideas to communicate about risk and probabilities

$500 (Avg Bid)
$500 Avg Bid
47 entries

i need a script that can cheat primedice to win 1btc with [url removed, login to view] that will be done in 24hours

$51 (Avg Bid)
$51 Avg Bid
3 bids

Hello everyone, I am an indepe...rewards of a fully financed production sooner than you think. Its a gamble for the artist and I greatly appreciate that. I would like to thank all of you who actually review my project but find the fee small and I would like to thank those of you who are considering the gamble and getting stuck in! NRH MEDIA

$128 (Avg Bid)
Guaranteed
$128 Avg Bid
23 entries

Periodically relate concepts we are discussing to specific events happening at (or to) the company. The posts should not be a regurgitation of what you have described in the initial risk assessment, but instead should provide specific examples of the application of concepts we are discussing in class. Potential topics for subsequent posts (at your discretion) are:(pick one topic to discuss on th...

$100 (Avg Bid)
$100 Avg Bid
16 bids