...range i decided to Code one and then because it works logically in sequence i can re-arrange the various sections and complete the rest easier. Its just using general Logic Functions. If the result is TRUE i would like to then GOTO another section if FALSE another section or possibly just to display "FALSE" Here are the Six Logical Function Tests i would
...knows Apple Numbers well and could quickly make this spreadsheet work for us. I need to update a spreadsheet from Google Doc to Apple Numbers because the formulas and functions do not pull through when it was exported. To do: 1. Tab titled Transactions: Column B, Category. Needs to be connected as a drop-down list to the options on the Tab Categories
...developer who has complete 60% of the project and he can't continue as he is too busy. I am now looking for a developer to complete the other 40%. The project is to mask a new design and function on a current .io game. The attachments will give you a better understanding on what I need. The gota guideline was created to show what I exactly need and
Hello. I want t...to the website called [url removed, login to view] with some extra functions. I want to firstly get a quote on how much time & money it would require to get a website developed like [url removed, login to view] with ALL the functions that are in there. Kindly firstly, register yourself in and see all the functions that are there. Many thanks ...
...management, automatic update of annual subscription, automatic mailing list for interested parties of certain categories. In addition to php programming on complete responsibles design (usable also for mobile phones and tablets) in the frontend and backend. modern Ajax technologies for search. Possibilities to subscribe to individual categories and get
When use PC Windows using virtual mouse functions to moving mouse cursor position and send virtual mouse click actions: such as mouse left-click command, But the virtual mouse click commands will not work on the Windows Desktop On-Screen Keyboard keys. Example: Have display: Windows 8.1 / 10 On-Screen Keyboard shows on Desktop view. C# WPF
You are required to implement/edit the following: [url removed, login to view] You must backup before you conduct any changes and after any time you finish an implementation. Please first familiarize yourself with the dashboard and ask any questions before you commit to the project.
I will need someone with large creativity, perfect english spelling and sintaxe, and knows about the role of managing public policies. I will further give him the CV and a brief on the personal and academical background of the respective person to be contemplated in the CL. Please only contact if you can provide with the above mentioned timely and efficiently. Thank you for reading.