I'm needing someone to pour a content from Microsoft Word into InDesign, or that leaves the Word file ready to be poured. The thing is that the document contains geometric formulas and i need them ready to export with MathType (this is mandatory). The person must have experience on these sort of tasks. The job is simply for someone who knows what is
We have a proposal in powerpoint format and we anticipate the final slides to be +/- 30. We would like a designer to insert images that relates to the industry of the company receiving it, insert some graphics that relates to topics in proposal
...presentable format - something that looks like an academic book or an annual report i.e. with a beautiful template, graphics, and charts. I have attached a sample design with this project brief. Total number of pages is 189. Roughly 80% is text which can be copy/pasted on the same template - the other 20% is tables and miscellaneous pictures. There
Create an InDesign file from a 2-page supplied PDF Form. The Name fields and Description fields need to be added in the buttons and forms dialog box within InDesign.
Based on the colours and style of the provided existing diagram, create a simple diagram in InDesign from the Word Doc. Please note that it is important fpr us that you use InDesign. At the end provide a .idml file of the artwork. Instead of the forward slashes, please make them downward arrows. Please create the document as an A4 Horizontal
Produce 1 page adobe indesign artwork from a layout supplied. Then when approved supply a layered psd file. Must be done in CS6. All images and content will be supplied
Wont pay more than $10 for this job Files are attached.
Wont pay more than $5-$10 for this job Files are attached.
I need a Microsoft Publisher File. I am looking to have an Indesign CC file converted to an editable Microsoft Publisher file. I have an Indesign file, A2, single page, 4 colour. I need it recreating in Microsoft Publisher so my client can use it as a template, they will be need to be able to change the photograph and the text. The attached PDF shows
...the copy/text along with some basic visual direction, and need the designer to add a professional touch and polish. IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you: 1) Have InDesign on your computer and have an advanced knowledge of its application. 2) Can turn work around in 24 hours Thank you - we are very excited to work with you! :) Talk
I have a 150 page PDF that I want converting to Indesign. Only freelancers with the correct software can apply. Start by telling me the software you are going to use in your proposal. Needs to editable. No time wasters.
...Hours Only - You must be able to start work immediately Project Overview Simple menu design for a coffee shop using existing elements & images Deliverables: 1) Indesign (100% editable - text + images + font files included) 2) PDF (300 dpi ready for print) – Arranged in ready to print format for the perfect menu/booklet Format A4 Landscape