...modifications on the following files in order for the customer to get a receipt or an invoice depending on his choice during checkout process: Under : /templates/shaper_varsita/html/com_virtuemart/orders : [url removed, login to view] That is where we decide if we will show a button for invoice "Τιμολόγιο" or receipt "...
We have a proposal in powerpoint format and we anticipate the final slides to be +/- 30. We would like a designer to insert images that relates to the industry of the company receiving it, insert some graphics that relates to topics in proposal
...with cost UI Invoice Design with two format UI ALL reports UI development Functionalities Integration DB Architecture design Customer add, edit and delete functionalities Session functionalities integration with role restriction Service category add, edit, delete functionalities integration Add invoice and generate invoice Sales Report
Hi as per title, client can upload file according to the invoice. 2. admin/client can check/view the picture after uploaded 3. will show in admin dashboard who uploaded. 4. create in module and make sure no effect when whmcs update.
Help with clickfunnels and facebook adds
Hi, I have a business plan in a doc file that I'd like to upgrade to a more presentable format - something that looks like an academic book or an annual report i.e. with a beautiful template, graphics, and charts. I have attached a sample design with this project brief. Total number of pages is 189. Roughly 80% is text which can be copy/pasted on the same template - the other 20% is tab...
I need a logo designed. I am buying a real estate company and we need to recreate our logo. We want to keep the same colors but we would like to incorporate a tree somehow. Maybe a tree house but a professional looking one not whimsical. If we cant use a tree that is fibe but we need it to be very professional and high quality for business cards, letterhead, etc
Project Description: I need to convert a 3D model(House) created in SolidWorks to files to be used in revit architecture. The models are in Solidworks format (it is possible to convert to STEP, IGES, SAT..) Very Very Urgent. Looking forward to hear from a good experts.
Create an InDesign file from a 2-page supplied PDF Form. The Name fields and Description fields need to be added in the buttons and forms dialog box within InDesign.
Based on the colours and style of the provided existing diagram, create a simple diagram in InDesign from the Word Doc. Please note that it is important fpr us that you use InDesign. At the end provide a .idml file of the artwork. Instead of the forward slashes, please make them downward arrows. Please create the document as an A4 Horizontal
Produce 1 page adobe indesign artwork from a layout supplied. Then when approved supply a layered psd file. Must be done in CS6. All images and content will be supplied
Wont pay more than $10 for this job Files are attached.
Wont pay more than $5-$10 for this job Files are attached.
i need you to build a monetisation app for me i need the app to be created in 8 hours
I need a Microsoft Publisher File. I am looking to have an Indesign CC file converted to an editable Microsoft Publisher file. I have an Indesign file, A2, single page, 4 colour. I need it recreating in Microsoft Publisher so my client can use it as a template, they will be need to be able to change the photograph and the text. The attached PDF shows