|Programmer needed to develop Social Mobile App for iOS and Android
•Cost of ENTIRE project
•Length of time needed to complete project
•Date you can start project
•Schedule of work and Payment is FIXED below.
If you are shortlisted for the job and sign an NDA, you will be given a full briefing document for the job.
All designs of the application will be supplied by the employer. You are NOT required to create any designs...
||Java, Mobile Phone, iPhone, Android, Objective C
||Mar 21, 2016
||Mar 21, 2016Ended
|Write an iPhone application: NEWS FEED APPS
Somebody, can help me to create iPhone App: News feed like this [url removed, login to view]
- Please ensure its fast and lite (I don't need any fancy design that end up with crash, bulky, and costly issues).
- There is store functionality, so reader can read while offline.
- People can read the full article (open in safari) so the store/download mechanism is 30-70% is recommended...
||Mobile Phone, iPhone
||Dec 13, 2015
||Dec 13, 2015Ended
|We Are Looking Projects
||darshinfosoft is an emerging software development company specializing on Website Design & Development, iPhone and Android App Development, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. Our main objective is to be a trustworthy partner for our clients and make our collaboration fruitful and satisfactory.
Our company is well-experienced in
1. PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x, HTML5, Bootstrap 3....
||PHP, iPhone, Android, WordPress, ASP.NET
||Jul 28, 2015
||Jul 28, 2015Ended
|Mobile App with Appcelerator Titanium
||We need a simple mobile app made in Appcelerator Titanium SDK; built for Android, Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry and Window 8 Phone.
The App will have:
a) splashscreen with logo
b) tabbed menu navigation (tabs on screen bottom) with 5 tab pages;
c) Common Header for all the pages
Pages (tabs) are:
1) Home page / News - A RSS reader, click a item will open the default browser to the news url.
||Aug 6, 2014
||Aug 6, 2014Ended
|Simple Phonegap app and server backend
||I need to develop a simple mobile app on Phonegap and corresponding server backend, maybe using Stackmob, Parse, etc. or whatever you suggest and justify.
The frontend consists of:
- A sign up feature, hopefully using Facebook login and maybe Twitter.
- A simple form (3 fields) which should be saved locally for future reuse.
- The used submits the form to the server, and the server should th...
||Jun 2, 2012
||Jun 2, 2012Ended
|Diary/Journal Universal iPhone & iPad App
I'm after a simple Diary/Journal Universal iPhone & iPad app
- List: A Table grouped by Month with customized table cells to list all journal entries (photo thumbnails, date/time, title and summary. Delete & Add buttons.
- Entry page (View, Edit, New): Notepad background image, scrollable text area (on the notepad background image), rating (5 stars), photo picker, camera...
||iPhone, Objective C, iPad
||Feb 21, 2012
||Feb 21, 2012Ended
|2 apps, ebook app (epub) and Radio app
||1) I'm looking to develop an iPhone epub reader application (Stanza reader like), here is a summary of the application
1. ePub iPhone reader application with source code
2. The application should be able to open and read local ePub file
3. The user should be able to page through the book, bookmark pages, page animations from one page to the other. display page count of each charpter, and...
||Mobile Phone, iPhone, eBooks
||Dec 10, 2011
||Dec 10, 2011Ended
|530489 Iphone App - Type and Walk 2
We need an Iphone application, basically copy of this one here:
[url removed, login to view]
!!! READ THIS , VERY IMPORTANT !!!
We require a demo. No bidder will be selected unless you provide a working demo, we are very committed to this project and hence the FEATURED PROJECT, WITHOUT A DEMO we are not selecting anyone, sorry.
I do not care about any apps you have done or if y...
||PHP, Data Entry, Mobile Phone, iPhone, Social Networking, Twitter, Facebook Marketing, Editing, Anything Goes
||Oct 19, 2011
||Oct 19, 2011Ended
|QR Reader App
||We are looking for an iOS developer who can develop a simple, yet useful Quick Response code reader application. This app will let users through a one click action to capture a photo using the iPhone built-in camera of any QR(2D) code. Codes will most-likely contain URLs, so the app should have a the ability to load webpages, let the user choose to open the website on Safari and should have the ab...
||Mobile Phone, iPhone, Twitter
||Aug 6, 2011
||Aug 6, 2011Ended
|SECONDARY SCHOOL AND MOBILE APP
||Portal for virtual secondary school:
1) Student Portal- This is to contain menu that will allow students,
after they have registered and log in to view and update their
profiles,have their personal homepage,view results posted by
teachers,see payment history,view courses offered and other basic
things,view school calendar and time-table as the portal should
be able to know the students...
||Jun 4, 2011
||Jun 4, 2011Ended
|iPhone Trivia/Game App
||I am looking to have developed a trivia game, with a few mini games for the iPhone. This is a work for hire project, so all source code, copyrights, etc will be owned by me and should be handed over upon project completion. Please keep that in mind. Your bid price must include development costs, testing, and bug fixing until the app is approved and in the App Store.
Trivia Mode -...
||Graphic Design, Mobile Phone, iPhone, Android, iPad
||Apr 8, 2011
||Apr 8, 2011Ended
|e-commerce web site
||AI is looking for an individual or company that is able to complete an entire e-commerce web site for fancy dress and accessories shop for both retail / wholesale . I have asked for open source if you are able to code the entire project and have freedom for interface design of course all is dependent on cost verses functionality.
Second we require a redesign of the front page of [url removed...
||Jan 2, 2011
||Jan 2, 2011Ended
||Mobile Phone, Android
||Nov 16, 2010
||Nov 16, 2010Ended
||I need to redesign a small mobile web site, including graphic design, but excluding the back-end, that will look good on iPhone and Android (including large and small screens). This project is only about the presentation: PNG+HTML+CSS+JS. No server-side scripting at all. The site is shopping related, but is not an e-commerce site. It lets users gather information about different products in lists....
||May 29, 2010
||May 29, 2010Ended