Looking for ipod touch iphone gaming Freelancers or Jobs?
Need help with ipod touch iphone gaming? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in ipod touch iphone gaming? Use your ipod touch iphone gaming skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...I'm looking for an iPhone developer who can create a game for iphone and ipodtouch. He/She should have...have prior experience in building iphonegaming/graphics applications. Should be able to provide details...Game: Cricket
Compatibility: iPhone 1G, iPhone 3G, ipodtouch 1G, ipodtouch 2G
...who knows they can design a game for the iPhone and iPodtouch.
The game is pretty simple and requires...must be able to respond to the touch of someones finger on the iPhone display.
Here is the basic model...model I want converted over to the iPhone.
There will be
A maze-like game
Story mode with 50 levels
Global high scores
Professional graphics and design
Interested parties please bid - I will give more detail of the game through private message
...manage their photo commerce stores through the iPhone. Our application contains about 22 screens (that...not have previous iPhone development experience. If you have developed similar iPhone applications in the
- function: full screen picture slideshow
- 1 tap to go to next slide
- forward slide to go next slide
- reverse slide to go previous slide
- included pictures and audio/music selection interface
- preferred optimized for landscape mode
- checks email every 10s - 1min, searches for keyword in subject, and displays custom pop-up notifier (picture) related to specific keyword...
I'm after an application that will allow you to make notes relating to a location.
Here is the functionality required, I'll provide full details to the successful bidder.
Opening screen has two mandatory ? entry fields
1) Select/Enter the location. The location will be stored in a database.
2) Enter a note for this this location.
Optionally we should be able to enter ...