Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
Job State
34,491 job offer jobs found, pricing in USD

Hi vishal80, can you offer me a job?

$250 (Avg Bid)
$250 Avg Bid
1 bids
SEO my Website 6 days left

[url removed, login to view] is a free ads posting website. We offer free ads postings for used car seller/dealers, Real Estate ( property dealers), individual Mobile sellers. We offer free job posting for [url removed, login to view] offer free ads posting for Individuals. We join the millions who buy and sell from each other everyday in local communities. cool and eas...

$82 (Avg Bid)
$82 Avg Bid
15 bids
Magento team 6 days left

I need a Magento Team, to work on ecommerce project, so if you are really good with magento, i can offer you a part time job, plz only contact me if you know you are good with magento.

$234 (Avg Bid)
$234 Avg Bid
46 bids

Hi mastasoftware, As discussed I like to offer you a job to design a flyer for me.

$24 (Avg Bid)
$24 Avg Bid
1 bids

See attached pictures, I need to clear the background, make with 2D or 3D, logo with my domain name, will provide you when you accept my job,provide png, psd. files to me after you finish. my offer price is $10 only.

$28 (Avg Bid)
$28 Avg Bid
28 bids

...a Developer at Virtual Logic Technologies ([url removed, login to view]). We are looking for ambitious and high skilled programmers with good knowledge of English. I’m glad to offer you a job as a developer in our company. We attach great importance to the clearly expressed intentions of our company to move as quickly as possible to a situation where the goals

$2411 (Avg Bid)
$2411 Avg Bid
33 bids

...practical knowledge in home gardening vegetable production and the different backyard farming systems. Knowledge of the deep trench system will be an added advantage. The offer for the job is 30 US dollars. Payment will be by debit card and a deposit will be availed upon approval of freelancer. Balance will be paid when project is 100% done and approved

$43 (Avg Bid)
$43 Avg Bid
12 bids
Write a Book 6 days left

...have produced myself. My goal is: I would like to take all this content and produce a small all round book (approx 25k-30k words) covering the topic of quitting your job and starting a trade/contracting business. I already have transcribed all the video's that I think will be useful and also started to draft up some chapters. I have also outlined

$406 (Avg Bid)
$406 Avg Bid
39 bids
Telemarketing in Tehran -- 2 5 days left
VERIFIED

Looking for freelancer who is currently in Tehr...and could 1)find shops selling acoustic(s) 2)call them 3)make an offer from the EUROPEAN factory 4)translate price list and general offer from English to Persian(2*A4 pages only). Main problem is only the language, so in general need just smart and energetic person to execute this job step by step.

$19 (Avg Bid)
$19 Avg Bid
5 bids

Hi remlex, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you a training job. We can discuss any details over chat.

$100 (Avg Bid)
$100 Avg Bid
1 bids

...interested in finding a commission-job collaboration with a freelance student recruiter who could attract students from USA, Asia, Europe, Australia in our Art Academy. Our Academy teaches classical art (classes in English) in Florence. Our programs are: drawing & painting, graphic design and restoration. We offer an agent contract that provides 10

$1172 (Avg Bid)
$1172 Avg Bid
8 bids

...interested in finding a commission-job collaboration with a freelance student recruiter who could attract students from USA, Asia, Europe, Australia in our Art Academy. Our Academy teaches classical art (classes in English) in Florence. Our programs are: drawing & painting, graphic design and restoration. We offer an agent contract that provides 10

$874 - $1749
$874 - $1749
0 bids

...PROGRAMMER*** ***NO SURPRISING FEES WILL BE ACCEPTED*** ***We need a Clean Job, a Professional Grade Job PLEASE !! ***We need the entire job done in 5 business day. My Budget FOR OVERALL PROJECT is $49 (USD), I will take the person with the most interesting bid content, reviews and $ offer. This is one of the few phase of this project, we will have more

$39 (Avg Bid)
$39 Avg Bid
13 bids

Hello, we need to ...Thai. Its around 10k words. Deadline 2 days. We are looking for a native Thai translator who will do this job. No google or machine translation, we need only human translation. We need 100% accurate and high quality work. We can offer Cheap rates and with more future jobs. Place your bid if you can do it. Thanks Happy BiD

$231 (Avg Bid)
$231 Avg Bid
4 bids

We ... When Submitting your offer: * Please outline your relevant experience * Please describe how you will do this research Terms of Payment: * First 30 entries - 10% payment * Remaining 270+ entries - 90% payment Note: If the quality of the first 30 entries is unacceptable, the 10% payment will be made only and the job will be cancelled.

$385 (Avg Bid)
$385 Avg Bid
18 bids

We ... When Submitting your offer: * Please outline your relevant experience * Please describe how you will do this research Terms of Payment: * First 30 entries - 10% payment * Remaining 270+ entries - 90% payment Note: If the quality of the first 30 entries is unacceptable, the 10% payment will be made only and the job will be cancelled.

$136 (Avg Bid)
$136 Avg Bid
20 bids

Hello, We are a team looking for someone to work as our Facebook Advertisements specialist. You must be able to handle ALL aspects of ...not apply if you do not present good looking case studies. We want to hire people for long term, and you will get many projects if we choose you. If you have read the job offer, start your message with "green".

$584 (Avg Bid)
$584 Avg Bid
18 bids

First of all, thank you for reviewing this job post. I am looking for someone with Javascript experience. Experience with [url removed, login to view] is a huge plus since you will be slightly adjusting a Buildfire Plugin. Note that the plugin can be forked and it is already fully functional.(Also view attachments) The plugin already has so many features integrated

$543 (Avg Bid)
$543 Avg Bid
14 bids

...leading online event provider for the HR field in Europe. What do we need from you? We need assistance with one of the steps in the proces below: step 5 only. Your job would be to go through the list we provide of people to contact. If there is no phone number, you'd have to find it (Google, call company's general number and ask for the person's

$7 / hr (Avg Bid)
$7 / hr Avg Bid
5 bids