Need help with Lan setup? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Lan setup? Use your Lan setup skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...access with my ISP and some NAT firewall rules setup with a small public range (/29) to public servers...Configure the web management interface on the LAN
3. Configure the LAN for NAT internet access
Need to help on below questions?
1. Discuss the two different IEEE 802.11 topologies; basic service set (BSS) and extended service set (ESS)
2. List and discuss the major benefits of the WIMAX technology?
3. Discuss the frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) in the Bluetooth technology?
4. Discuss the major differences between circuit switched networks and packet switching networks.
I have couple PC on a LAN, and all is running on XP Pro. I would like to have 'something' that -
...the other instance is on another PC on the same LAN - Not just query for the app name, as someone might
...Draytek Virgor router
We need all computers on the LAN (connected to the Virgor router) to be able to access...would like this to see both the VPS and the current LAN over the VPN
The VPS has a single IP address as
This software will be used for security checking of "Badges" in events. The events area a seperated in diffrent Zones (usally 1-10) The database shoud be on a server and should be access´s on client´s runing MS IE. The clients are using barcode scanners or RFID scanners to get the data input. After the input a simple lookup is done (on the server) and the result is shown on t...
Understand the impact of LAN technologies
Critically evaluate different LAN technologies
– Critically...intensive services and their performance
Discuss LAN concerns and make recommendations to sustain network...reliability and performance.
AC 3.1 Build and configure a LAN (including services) to meet a given requirement
LAN Tools 1.)LAN chat with text message 2.)LAN Voice Chat 3.)LAN Face to face chat 4.)LAN File Sharing...Sharing 5.)LAN File Sending
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable
1. ssh through tunnel to boxes on the same LAN subnet as the openvpn box
2. tunnel through openvpn...really the same as #1, because if I can see the local LAN I can route it on the intranet firewall
3. "Road..."appear to be coming from" the openVPN LAN, as sort of a proxy, this is also closely related
Setup a Proxmox Cluster with 3 Linux Virtual Machines and 1 Windows Virtual Machine
Each with 1 Core...and 8 Gb and 1 TB storage
Have a virtual lansetup for all the virtual machines
Assign a Public IP