I have 3 character in PDF file and I want them to be converted to 3D moldes showing all details so that when we do animation , thing are perfect. I need open file with diffetn fomat including but not only: fbx please, show me your work first when communicate with me.
need to be https compliant // missing files 100 % fix all errors on file migrate to php from 5.5 to 7.1 [url removed, login to view]
We are making 2D cartoon videos for Kids. Looking for a 2D/3D animation creator. Storyboard will be provided.
...works with Visual Studio 2017. The project has an addin that needs to be installed on Visual Studio 2017 as an extension. The person whom refactored the project instead of Making a proper VSIX installer mad an MSI based installer that after Visual Studio 2017 was updated doesnt work anymore. We need a person that actually creates a NEW PROJECT on
...functionality (back-end programming) of it is about 90% complete. I need that completed and to give the site a better look and feel, it looks mediocre right now. I would like you to respond with re-stating something that I looking for, such as the look and feel or completed the remaining 10% of the back-end work. Attached are 2 images showing the capability
Hello! We need help with the vectorization/recreation of a repeating tile pattern. We need an Adobe Illustrator file and pattern swatch made for the pattern. There are many more patterns that need to be recreated as well as other projects that we need completed soon for the right candidate(s) if this project is completed on time and to our satisfaction. A sample file has been attached (pleas...
I'm looking for engineer or any experience individual to assist in making my lights rotate. To provide a system design drawing incorporating a gears and cam system with Arduino Pro mini (or relevant microcontroller)... Kindly refer to the attached document prior to contacting me.
See the image I'm looking for. I need it to look MUCH better. Find a screen similar to the one I made, put it in there 3 times. The screens need to give it a "real" feeling. I will need the PSD for this. Original attached as well ([url removed, login to view]) Thanks!
We need a freelancer with experience using divi builder to finish off our website. Most of it is done, but we need some imagery added to match the content (currently using stock place holders), and some design touch up and enhancements to improve the user experience before the site goes live. Address is: [url removed, login to view] and password to view is: wmds2018 Would like the project co...
I will use a model and go through the research. Make sure that I will do the model and finish the expert and get the result so you do the analysis. We will work together. File will uplode after I discuss with you.
I need a hyip website based on goldcoders script with a 2018 fresh looking design with calcalator and I need a new website. I need you to design and build it.
Hello, I'd like to have this resume look a little less boring, but still remain professional. It is for a social worker (in the medical field) so it needs to look professional and clean. I have deliberately removed personal information using 'XXXX', and I plan to put them in afterwards, so please keep the file as a Microsoft Word file that I can