Online security payment code jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    855 online security payment code jobs found, pricing in USD

    ...website. I need you to design and build it. I am an individual entrepreneur looking for a matrimonial website with following features Major Features:- Enhanced Security Online Payment Gateway( Accept membership via Credit card , Net banking) Integrated SMS Gateway (for Mobile verification , User alerts etc) Mobile Friendly Responsive Design to support

    $963 (Avg Bid)
    $963 Avg Bid
    22 bids

    I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. Scan and Pay We want a shopping application that can be use used for shopping online, in conversational shops, drawing money, sending money, receiving money and deposting money. Steps Using the app on the phone, the customer enters a shop, scans the item he wants to buy, as the items are

    $688 (Avg Bid)
    $688 Avg Bid
    83 bids

    ...with patients & build long-term relationships > Healthcare professionals list their practice (subscription-based) & patients can pay consultation fee online. Payments connected to 3rd party Payment Gateway Target Audience > Patients > Doctors > Web Admin Brief Structure Homepage (a) Doctor / Hospital Search Tools ‚ÄčAuto-complete functionality

    $3288 (Avg Bid)
    $3288 Avg Bid
    57 bids

    Streaming TV Channel Tickets shopping cart + bar code Design and prepare webiste look & feel to reflect the identity of the conference Website should contain all details pics/videos of provious years of the conference Banner & pop up system to be used for ads, announcments etc. Payment Gateway to allwo selling tickets to allow audience to register before

    $271709 (Avg Bid)
    $271709 Avg Bid
    66 bids

    ...and modification, as well as database and app communication. This app will need in-app messaging, GPS and map functionality, ordering and notification systems, payment processing, data security, among other things. Users can sign up either as buyers or drivers. After sign-in / sign-up, the buyers are able to select a number of products either by either

    $1319 (Avg Bid)
    $1319 Avg Bid
    167 bids

    ...our website. I this feature I need an online integration of automated generated code for every customer that opens an account in our website. The code will be unique for every customer. Any Customer that open an account in our website will pay a little fee for that account, before they can obtain their unique code and before their account can be Active

    $713 (Avg Bid)
    $713 Avg Bid
    123 bids

    ...sent in both languages. EDIT AND MISSING TRANSLATIONS PANEL ARE ALREADY SET AN WORKING INTO THE BACK END – NEEDS TO BE TEST AND MANY WORDS WILL BE ADDED MANUALLY INTO THE CODE. Insert Facebook share and like button on the product page area (around the ad to card and wish list area). Include the left side menu (already existing) needs to

    $800 - $800
    Sealed NDA
    $800 - $800
    165 bids

    ...build an online photo and video store. The store should support a multi-vendor platform and build using code igniter (Wordpress CMS is not accepted). The home page should show a slide of photos and categories (editorial photos, business, animals etc..) The videos page should also show the same categories. The site should include a payment processing

    $1448 (Avg Bid)
    $1448 Avg Bid
    81 bids

    I am using a website template to create an online store. I need only the checkout page customized - Form validation, checkout steps with jquery accordion. Please see this template: [url removed, login to view] I am using a slightly older version but very similar. Once I've chosen a programmer I can go through more detail

    $194 (Avg Bid)
    $194 Avg Bid
    55 bids

    ...requirement (Codeigniter) 2 Tiers Security & by invitation code for free entries 1. Model & Talents Portfolios 2. Membership & Discount for all users subscription (Credit Purchase) 3. Booking Calendar and matching of portfolios with notification to users 4. Online wallets and activities recorded 5. Payment & Social Media Intergration 6. Mul...

    $92 (Avg Bid)
    $92 Avg Bid
    31 bids

    ...questions to fill in for their request. Address fill in should be synced to Google Maps, payment option with paypal, credit card or direct bank deposit. Sign up should have features to verify their online identity via Facebook, LinkedIn or Google +. Or verification code sent to emails and/or cellphone numbers. Should add them to automatic mailing list

    $373 (Avg Bid)
    $373 Avg Bid
    77 bids

    ...PLEASE ANSWER THE THREE QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM - SO WE WILL KNOW IF THIS IS FOR YOU OR NOT. THANK YOU. General information for the website: Telehealth (ONLINE VIDEO CONSULTATIONS AND PAYMENT GATEWAY AS WELL AS OTER API'S). We have some bugs and it is 75% complete. We need someone able to continue improving it, and to improve on the improvements

    $57 / hr (Avg Bid)
    Featured Urgent
    $57 / hr Avg Bid
    67 bids

    PAyment by milestone only . 20% milstone payment once project awarded and the rest 80% once project completed . you must test all functionality before presenting you work to me if u bid $1 , I wont go over that $1. so no price games .. please detail below are not full project details but meant to set you in the right directions

    $94 (Avg Bid)
    $94 Avg Bid
    9 bids

    PAyment by milestone only . 20% milstone payment once project awarded and the rest 80% once project completed . you must test all functionality before presenting you work to me if u bid $1 , I wont go over that $1. so no price games .. please detail below are not full project details but meant to set you in the right directions

    $81 (Avg Bid)
    $81 Avg Bid
    16 bids

    PAyment by milestone only . 20% milstone payment once project awarded and the rest 80% once project completed . you must test all functionality before presenting you work to me if u bid $1 , I wont go over that $1. so no price games .. please detail below are not full project details but meant to set you in the right directions

    $82 (Avg Bid)
    $82 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    ...two payment system Settle in person ,or by debit,credit card ,online banking .. for locations There should be inbuilt Database of Countries and their Cities North America and south America include all province ,cities and surrounded ares . also the same apply all other countries .. so complete counties datebase / payment and

    $421 (Avg Bid)
    $421 Avg Bid
    8 bids

    ...system will be used by us and other hotels as service. System requirements: • Cross browser compatible. • Clean, good industry standard code. • Created with Open Travel Alliance Standards. • High cyber-security standards as working with credit cards. Few of main feature categories are following: 1. Dashboard. Daily in-house Statistics, Arrivals

    $23727 (Avg Bid)
    $23727 Avg Bid
    97 bids

    ...so we require a new plugin to be written. Full description and specification below:- Offline Credit Card Processing payment plugin for Woocommerce to allow collection of credit card information online to manually process the payment offline. This plugin should store the first digits of the credit card to our database encrypted and send the last digits

    $291 (Avg Bid)
    $291 Avg Bid
    88 bids

    Dear Sir/Madam, we have created our own framework using [url removed, login to view] with well secure fast and reliable. we are having online and offline payment integration method also, please find framework feature list below. About WEC WEC is an installable web framework. This framework is built on top of [url removed, login to view] 4.0 with the focus of building state...

    $19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $19 / hr Avg Bid
    29 bids

    ...development with customized front-end Multi-lingual including RTL Launch of Default Cybersource Payment Gateway (USD Base Currency) Developing Cybersource PGW (multi base currencies) and Adding Payplay / Alipay Follow SEO best practice Follow best web security practice Newsletter Website search Website API (to be used by mobile app/Dashboard) fields

    $8100 (Avg Bid)
    $8100 Avg Bid
    137 bids