...convert it to UTF-8 while retaining proper characters. You may see a sample of this file attached below and also a screenshot of how it should look like after conversion (extra marked problematic characters). As a proof that code indeed works, I suggest that you simply integrate input file ([url removed, login to view]) and output file (converted into UTF-8) into script
Need an OpenCart expert to eliminate this error: PHP Warning: html_entity_decode(): charset `UTF-8;' not supported, assuming utf-8 This error frequently appears in the Error Log of OpenCart 18.104.22.168
...Central interface. There are close to 2900 records when the search is filtered by the text string: クレイ for the date range from 12/17/2013 - 12/17/2017. We would like for a UTF-8 csv file to be created with the following record field labels: zipcode,prefecture,address1,address2,name If it could be accomplished in 2 weeks that would be great.
I have opencart website , and today i got this error as attached. I need to fix it ASAP on all website
...can work on all this other stuff, stacked-up and waiting. Idiot who worked on this project before plastered UTF-8 langauge characters into Latin 1 and resulted in a bunch of nonsense. Need these mixed format DBs/tables converted to UTF-8 and the proper characters displayed. If you know what you're doing, shouldn't take more than an hour... 15
We have an issue with website displaying 'strange' charters when inventory is edited or new items added to database. For example : "window at 3 oâ€²clock pos...inventory is edited or new items added to database. For example : "window at 3 oâ€²clock position". Also some item description appear with different font size. Most likely UTF...
I'v be getting error in ...version of PCRE is compiled without UTF support at offset 0" , i checked and saw that PCRE is configured without UTF and unicode support which is causing problems to some of the plugins in my wordpress site. It is dedicated server with centos and nginx. Need someone to recompile PCRE with enabled support for UTF and unicode.
Help needed to use [url removed, login to view] resources to use utf-8 Bengali and Japanese fonts in PDF creation
... [url removed, login to view] this is happening in almost all 550 pages on my site. This seems to be utf-8 related encoding problem. I don't want to modify each page from backend as it will take long time. My site based on php and mysql. So I need an expert who can fix this problem as soon as possible in a day or two without editing each
I need to have a site migrated from one dreamhost account to another. The character set has to be changed to utf 8 first since when importing the database, this error occurs in phpadmin: CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `??????_com` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
I need to make PHP SQL script witch will copy whole latin1 db with 17 tables on with 7 have special latin characters šđčćžŠĐČĆŽ. We need script that will copy whole tables with UTF8 encoding with no data loss including special characters.
I have a large corpus of text. I need all sentences that do not have any proper nouns (nouns that are capitalized - should be able to do this with regex) in the sentence pulled out of the folder of text files and printed to a new file. Files include some interestingly formatted creative commons books. Files will be sent upon request as they were too big to upload all. Here are a few examples...
...already prepared that template view file with Blade by using Bootstrap 3. This view file is also in Greek so i need utf-8 chars support. Functionality's steps are: 1. Load that Laravel view with some dynamic data (nice Bootstrap styling and utf-8 chars) 2. Create a PDF based on it 3. Create a random alphanumeric name and save it in my app's folders
SQLITE Relevant text search UTF-8 (Russian). We have a sqlite DB with fields: host, url, title, text, rank User send a search query example: "Free games download", we need a relevant search results. Script must be written in PHP.
Website getting strange characters: Â â €™ ¢ and would like to fix. At present, using a WP plugin UTF-8 DB Converter to manually correct this; but would like to fix this permanently. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]