presentation of the project: The project is based on 2 parts the first one is to do the bac...on 2 parts the first one is to do the backtesting based on 1 day or 1 month .... ( so its a customized period to choose using tradingview) The second part is based on a probability of buying the cryptocurrencies based on parameters using the machine learning.
...Odds of 10 means 1/10= 10% chance of winning the bet as per the bookmaker estimation (and of course 90% chance of losing the bet). Always the inverse of the odds is the probability. Turnover: If you bet for example 10 x 10 EUR = 100 EUR is your betting turnover ROI = Return on Investment. If you have for example an ROI of 5%, you expect to win 50
Linear Algebra and Calculus and Statistics and Probability based projects
...should be shown on chart • Prediction Distribution (should be for both Density and Distribution) • Y_label: Probability Density • X_label: Provability of Event (range: 0.0 – 1.0) • Ideal threshold marked (range: 0.0 – 1.0) • Y_label: Probability Frequency • X_label: Provability of Event (range: 0.0 – 1.0) • Ideal threshold marke...
We are developing our second MMORPG game. The first one was www.dinastyao.com. Now, we are working in www.TALESOFARKUN.com. As you can see, is a MMORPG in 2D based on a fantasy world. The game programming is almost finished. We just need the graphic part. That is because our graphic designer left the proyect, so we need someone who can design new
Be a part of the team working on internal applications, build enhancements and maintain the applications. Start with a 6 months contract and high probability of extension.
...sending these values to our servers. Then we show these values to the customers in a chart, but mainly we calculate some coefficients from these values saying how high is probability of occurrence of some disease, therefore the farmers know if they should take some necessary measures or not. These coefficients are showed in a chart together with measured
Need a subject expert to work on Mathematics and stats & probability, I'm looking out for someone who can work on daily basis, Need candidates only from India, They need to work on question and answer board.
...modern theory is formulated in various specially developed mathematical formalisms. In one of them, a mathematical function, the wave function, provides information about the probability amplitude of position, momentum, and other physical properties of a particle. Important applications of quantum theory include quantum chemistry, quantum optics, quantum
Need a subject expert to work on Mathematics and stats & probability, I'm looking out for someone who can work on daily basis, Need candidates only from India ,They need to work on question and answer board
...devices to measure the RSSI of each received packet (Link layer can record the RSSI value of every received packet) 2. Pre-quantization interpolation step to reduce the probability of bit mismatch 3. Adaptive Secret Bit Generation quantization schemes - quantization of RSSI values by using threshold to obtain an initial key stream 4. Information reconciliation
...option input parameters dt = input("Timesteps: ") S = input("Initial spot price: ") r = input("Risk-free discount rate: ") K = input("Strike price: ") p = input("Growth probability: ") u = input("Growth factor: ") N = input("Timesteps to expiration: ") # Choose a Call or a Put call = raw_input("Call or put? (C/P) ...
...multifaceted medical practice. We have gone as far as we can with our limited knowledge of excel and need help to finish the writing of this programme which will use standard probability analysis to determine staff numbers, bottlenecks and queue lengths and time. This information will initially help the determination of the business case. The successful