Hi, i have wordpress website and want to replace /redesign it with latest , responsive website. This new website should work on tablet, mobile and desktop. The website it related to hair transplant. -If your bid is too much high then definitely this project is not for you. -I will not increase my fixed budget for this project. Warm Regards
Looking out for freelancer to re-design logo and two simple pages. The new designs must be attractive and follow modern designing approach considering responsive nature for mobile, tablet and desktop. Willing to pay 70$. Please only bid this price.
...Tags, Meta Description Google Search Engine Submission Contact Forms Set up Email accounts Track Your Websites Performance Social Media Integration Responsive Website to Work On Mobile & Tablet Devices $100 Free Google Adwords Advertising Professionally write contents Setup Once the website is complete, must setup the website going live onto
Need someone who can put my website in a picture with laptop tablet and phone like in the picture. Search also for some for jobs in future. Need without background. my website: [url removed, login to view]
I need to develop a windows based app which needs to be run on tablet devices. The App is a static one with catalogs. We have IPAD and Android APPS for this already so can go through with that for clarification. I am open to suggestion if we go towards native windows app or choose (PhoneGap, IONIC, React,Xamrin). Please bid only if you have prior
Project Details, I have bought a website template Smallbox as the basis for my app. [url removed, login to view] Copy the website in the www directory of PhonGab, makes an app with Cordova and and it works. My goal is to get a iOS, Android and Windows native app via PhoneGap (Cordova)
LOGO: unlimited Logo Concepts Unlimited Revisions 100% Ownership Rights S...CARD, LETTERHEAD & ENVELOPE) icon design(AI, PSD, EPS, GIF, BMP, JPEG PNG Formats) Email signature WEBSITE: 12 WEB DESIGN INTERACTIVE PAGES Mobile Responsive Design Desktop, Mobile & Tablet compatible GOOD CMS [WordPress/Joomla] Unlimited Revisions SOCIAL MEDIA
...There are some divs that will be hidden above other divs and so on. I have pictures of the flash client. What I need is place holders for these sections. You can make a responsive image and leave it blank. There are also small thumbnails under the image that when clicked change the image above. There is no need to handle any click events or any other
...Relaunch geht, einen Programmierer/Webentwickler (Freelancer) mit sehr guten Kenntnissen in folgenden Bereichen: Sicherer Umgang mit PHP Erstellung/Anpassung eines Full-responsive WordPress-Themes z.B. aus PSD-Vorlagen Erweiterung von Plug-Ins durch eigene Custom Plug-In-Programmierung Frontend-Development in HTML & CSS Bei der Website handelt
...können die Texte und Bilder aus der Webseite [url removed, login to view] entnehmen und ein duplikat mit einem Wordpress Template erstellen. Das Template muss ein Responsive Desgin haben und sich allen Handys & Tablet anpassen. Momentan erscheine ich bei den Google Suchmaschinen ganz oben wenn man unsere Dienstleistungen für unseren Großraum Ludwigsburg und ...
...80% completed already. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular 2 for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet (we will provide all mockups for reference). You should be able to deliver based on the mockups we provide and work with what we already have. We are looking
Front end - Customer selects circular product (for example a round sticker) that ca...consist of the same text path and shape. The text need to show as the customer is typing it. It needs to be simple to use so a child could use it. It needs to be responsive to mobile, tablet and pc. I have attached an image of a similar website already using the idea
...are only 80% completed. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular 2 for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet (we will provide all mockups). You should be able to deliver based on the mockups we provide and work with what we already have. We are looking for the best quality
Make Mobile Responsive this simple page [url removed, login to view] - Flexbox required no float left - Set global font in "Como Ayudar" form - Set justified text in content boxes - Same size of content boxes in section "Intervencion Ambiental" - Responsive logo (smaller in tablet and cellphone) - Fix accordion
Buenos días, Estoy buscando un programador para una App Android 5.1 para Tablet. La App debe estar escrita en C# utilizando Xamarin .NET Existe una WebApi para login y acceso a datos, todos los datos de entrada y salida están en formato JSON. 1) Hay 2 tipos de usuario (Administrador y operario) - El administrador tiene permisos para acceder