School admin jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    2,623 school admin jobs found, pricing in USD

    ...for UK, We are looking for a talented Person/Company, who can archive below listed functionalities in apps and website. We need Android app, IPhone app, Website and one super admin panel from where client can handle all the things without any coding skills. List of services for app and website: • Flight ticket Services. • Bus ticket Services •

    $20 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $20 / hr Avg Bid
    87 bids

    ...flow.. Based on the internal assessment of the model designs/templates submitted, work order would be issued to the winner. You can used the attached newsletter of Rotman School of Management as a reference point. The logo of our institute is attached (in case you need it for design) PFB the proposed flow of Quarterly Newsletter. • President’s

    $122 (Avg Bid)
    $122 Avg Bid
    22 bids
    Trophy icon Hire a Photoshop Designer 4 days left

    Admin panel for school bus tracking software. PS: The winner of the contest will need to provide PSD files of the design as well as the fonts files Thank you.

    $50 (Avg Bid)
    $50 Avg Bid
    4 entries

    I have a little school, and I want to develop a website for it having all functionality. Looking good in front end as well it should work well from admin part like student admission, sms facility (about 5000 annually), email during admission, export excel file after admission to send it next department , id card, admit card, scholer register(A document

    PHP
    $175 (Avg Bid)
    $175 Avg Bid
    32 bids

    ...[url removed, login to view] or any other method. d. Can Add only images within Articles ( news ) not video. 2. The Admin for other school will have option in backend to renew their subscription. 3. Super Admin will Add/Edit new School Admin ( basically new School ) and extend, end modify any subscription. 4. The subscribe payment will display i...

    $658 (Avg Bid)
    $658 Avg Bid
    67 bids

    School Administration Module in Excel for a private education institute A private tuition institute is required to develop a school administration module to conduct its day today admin tasks as described below. Summary: The institute: 1. Conduct small group tuition for school years 2-12 2. Cover all the core subjects 3. About 300 enrolled students

    $429 (Avg Bid)
    $429 Avg Bid
    102 bids

    Hello, We developed an android app for schools. The app was working fine. School Admin can manage the entire school via that app. But we want to manage the school via PC also. already we have the website to run this app and all the backed process is going on from that website. We completed over 60% work for backend webpanel. Remaining 40% will be completed

    $50 (Avg Bid)
    $50 Avg Bid
    21 bids

    Create an responsive website for school admin.

    $108 (Avg Bid)
    $108 Avg Bid
    15 bids

    Hello, We developed an android app for schools. The app was working fine. School Admin can manage the entire school via that app. But we want to manage the school via PC also. already we have the website to run this app and all the backed process is going on from that website. We completed over 60% work for backend webpanel. Remaining 40%

    $178 (Avg Bid)
    $178 Avg Bid
    38 bids

    ...dialogues and sometimes writes them out. Length of comic book -- 75-100 pages -- can go more as story progresses. The illustrator will need to get on [Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin] discussion / feedback, and so on during the initial stages of the project. Interested bidders can apply for the project in the form of creating an illustration of the following

    $895 (Avg Bid)
    $895 Avg Bid
    24 bids

    We are looking for a PHP/HTML/JS dev...submit the code it will be placed in a pending state, which will then be sent to the admin for approval, the code and the icon of the module will be submitted to the app store. We have some code already done for the main screen and everything, this is just for a school project that we don't have time to finish

    $171 (Avg Bid)
    $171 Avg Bid
    12 bids

    ...their talents. We are designing a similar architecture for STEM starting with igniting their interest beginning at 3rd grade through middle school, the best will receive free stem tutoring throughout high school. Those that graduate with minimum 3.85 gpa and other qualifications (TBD) with university partners will receive scholarships from enlightened

    $106 (Avg Bid)
    $106 Avg Bid
    76 bids

    ...designs. We are looking for jewelry designer who can design rings using 3D modeling. The rings must be able to be personalized to each customer and show a company logo or a school crest or a family name, etc. We are looking for a long term business relationship. You will produce sample rings with a generic logo/image/crest/name/etc. We will show these

    $21797 (Avg Bid)
    $21797 Avg Bid
    28 bids

    ...quiet person, who opens up easily to people he trust. They have been together for 10years. They met in Toledo where he had lived and the wife came t there from Tennessee for school at the University of Toledo. He was a DJ and often played during most African occasions. It was here that he made his wife. He played many Cameroon sounds that they wife knew

    $102 (Avg Bid)
    $102 Avg Bid
    39 bids

    I require website ...following features: Student : post bid to get service from teacher Teacher : place proposal with price and provide service School : school will create profile, view course & student teachers, will intact with each other etc. Admin : manage the site Online payment, chat service, social media site links, google ads etc.

    $1053 (Avg Bid)
    $1053 Avg Bid
    122 bids

    I am looking for developer who can built a android and ios app for school bus tracking. need complete echo system for driver/tacking id and parent app controlled by admin panel

    $633 (Avg Bid)
    $633 Avg Bid
    42 bids

    Hi, I am looking for a Codeigniter developer who can create and add some addition features to my existing web based school management system. Project Requirements: 1. Wanted to change the design and transition to UI/UX. 2. Required to add some major features. Which I can elaborate one to one conversation. 3. Looking forward some good relationship

    $410 (Avg Bid)
    $410 Avg Bid
    38 bids

    ...or tutor. Tutor  When you register as a” Tutor” these are the following inputs: - Name - mobile number - Location ( allow auto detect using GPS) - Educational institution ( school – Collage – academy) “ Drop Down menu” - Grade/s that the tutor can teach “ Drop Down Menu” - Subjects (math – chemistry – physics - ……...

    $2727 (Avg Bid)
    $2727 Avg Bid
    130 bids

    Ours is a School bus tracking GPS based web application . We provide real time tracking to parents and School admin management and fleet analytics.

    $162 (Avg Bid)
    $162 Avg Bid
    8 bids

    Hi, We are working on schools for SMS programs and school management system. Our work includes communicating with parents to know about their children academic progress. We will be sending absentees intimation, home work, timetable, marks achieved. We have an ERP website through which we will be sending the intimation. Now we need an app

    $495 (Avg Bid)
    $495 Avg Bid
    28 bids