...INCOME Group Matching Income 1 Pair 300/- Daily Cut Off 10 Pairs 3000/- Ceiling Fist Income Eligible 1:2 Or 2:1 Next Unlimited Depth 1:1 Power Leg Carry Forward Weekly One Time Payment (Tuesday) TDS 5%, Service Charge 10%, Total 15% ROYALTY INCOME Platinum & Above Company Profit 5% Sher all Royalty Achievers RE-PURCHASE INCOME up Coming
i have my report already developed in ...have my report already developed in excel sheet and prepared power point presentation for it. what i need it is some body to check the quality of the report and to make sure all the requirements which is needed already covered sure the reviewer need to be finance background and skilled in power point designer .
WRITE A 4-6 PAGE PAPER ON THE "POWER OF POSITIVE IMPACT" FOCUSING ON AFRICAN CHILDREN WITH EMPHASIS ON NIGERIA.
Looking for someone to create a professional Power Point Presentation. The presentation itself will be about 50 to 60 slides in total. We will provide all the copy and wording necessary for each slide so this is more of a design job.
...unique, high quality service you can be proud to sell. Sell our custom photo packages and earn big commissions. Get paid on warm leads you generate $10 per warm lead. $100 to $223 USD commission on individual photo packages. We pay you your commissions daily. We supply you with the prospects and supply you with the phoneburner power dialer: https://www
need minature circuit board design that uses a recorded sound chip (like for greeting cards), plays short track every 5 to 10 minutes on a small flat piezo speaker using solar power and a small battery for a 6 month life. need on-off switch and LED indicator
Hello, i have a Power point presentation, it is a Pediatric dental case presentation. I want to edit it and do beautiful presentation with animation effects, you can edit any pictures that in the presentation and change it, but DONT CHANGE CLINICAL AND RADIO-GRAPHICAL PICTURES of the case. I dont like the presentation to be in power point, so if
4-6 page paper on "The power of positive impact" with focus on African children.
We are an external building and property mobile cleaning service that specializes in power wash and softwash cleaning techniques that safely and gently clean all exterior surfaces of buildings to include roofs, siding, brick, stucco, wood and cement. We also clean eve's troughs, windows, garage floors, driveways, patios, fences and all types of interlock
I am looking for someone who has good connections with Importers of washing Powder and Cake in APAC (except India), Middle East, Europe, USA and other parts of the world. You are expected to generate leads and share requirements with us. Rates can be per hour or high commission structure. We can also have you as our liaison Agent for long term.
This must be a powerpoint: Slide 1: Intr...--------------------------------------------------- Details: -Incooporate within the information of the Power Point quotes and searches done by specialists on the area talked about -The Power Point must have good content Power Point Skills: -Insert images, graphs -Add a simple smart art
Nsure Reliable Power Solutions, a start up in the smart metering domain located in Bangalore, rendering services to utilities throughout Karnataka. Position: Customer Service Executive (Technical) Job Responsibilities 1. Configuration of prepaid energy meters to BESCOM consumers. (Willing to work at BESCOM premises throughout Bangalore)