Submission english jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    20,499 submission english jobs found, pricing in USD

    ...webinars. Need some transcribers to work on long term basis. Transcriber must be accurate and good enough. Must be fluent in English. All the transcripts should be reviewed and proofread enough before submission. Transcriber should be flexible to work. Should be comfortable with any kind of accent. Please state your TAT for one hour

    $37 (Avg Bid)
    $37 Avg Bid
    14 bids

    ... I am started a new business. So I want you to write some article for me. Each article should be 1300-1500 words.. there is no need to be a native English speaker for this project.. But your English must be impeccable.. The article should be no grammatical error and including all punctuation marks. Article should be pass CAPYSCAPE (no excuses here

    $172 (Avg Bid)
    $172 Avg Bid
    24 bids

    WPML translation set up in templatic directory2 theme an...Need to use Yoast SEO with WPML as per link [url removed, login to view] Also tempatic mega menu set up and new submission and ad registration package page set up. Full written instructions how this can be done in our back up sites.

    $28 (Avg Bid)
    $28 Avg Bid
    10 bids

    ...to be divided among several websites with different themes from each other. In particular, all of our 3 lines of products must be covered. • All linking websites must be English only. At least 20-30% of linking websites must be .COM.AU. • Backlinks on URLs should be active right away and we expect them to be picked up in search engines within few

    $125 (Avg Bid)
    $125 Avg Bid
    5 bids

    I need someone to find and submit website / business details to relevant business directories, I will provide an email account and business details. you will need to locate 50 directories for UK interior designers and submit the details.

    $33 (Avg Bid)
    $33 Avg Bid
    36 bids

    I am looking for an WordPress Expert to support me with my new multilingual website and with 2 other English only websites to come Tasks: - Technical Maintenance (installations and updates for all required plugins, Search Engine submission e.g. Google, Bing and all others, security, membership, error handling, setting up pages with dummy text, ) - SEO

    $208 (Avg Bid)
    $208 Avg Bid
    62 bids

    ...skills. However, presentation includes such things as ensuring the code is laid out well in the .pdf file, and explaining the code well in good clear and correct technical English. In this you have to build a class which implements an interface called WordStore. This interface defines a collection which stores Strings. It has methods: public void add(String

    $31 (Avg Bid)
    $31 Avg Bid
    14 bids

    ...skills. However, presentation includes such things as ensuring the code is laid out well in the .pdf file, and explaining the code well in good clear and correct technical English. In this you have to build a class which implements an interface called WordStore. This interface defines a collection which stores Strings. It has methods: public void add(String

    $10 (Avg Bid)
    $10 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    READ CAREFULLY - BEFORE BIDDING. Conten...Each and every article MUST PASS COPYSCAPE. Must be written in in perfect English, with perfect grammar and spelling. Each article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count. Bidders ready to write a short sample. Payment will be made after complete submission and review of all articles

    $4 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $4 / hr Avg Bid
    8 bids
    Project submission page 6h left
    VERIFIED

    Customers visiting the site can enter the project detail from to receive a call back/ Also, able to fill the complete project detail.

    $51 (Avg Bid)
    $51 Avg Bid
    22 bids

    I have done Google Play app live submission but when i try to download the app in google play it show the error message as per screen shot.

    $18 (Avg Bid)
    $18 Avg Bid
    16 bids

    search engine submission strategy to rank the pre-listed page TOP 3 II. The strategist should be able to provide following answers a. How many backlinks OPTIMALLY NEED to be submitted for 5 keywords selected for a SERVICE type b. What should be the composition of those backlinks( i.e how many web 2.0, how many articles, Social bookmarking, PDF etc

    $123 (Avg Bid)
    $123 Avg Bid
    18 bids

    I need a Submission Agreement written for my website. Writers will be submitting their articles or content to the website. If we reject it, they own the content. If the website accepts it, the website owns the content.

    $30 (Avg Bid)
    $30 Avg Bid
    30 bids

    We're looking for some website changes that involve photo changes, number changes, drop down menu changes, submission form changes, and dead link adjustments. This requires someone with strong communication skills in english, and KNOWLEDGE OF BIGCOMMERCE. Please do not contact me if you're not familiar with how BIGCOMMERCE works.

    $472 (Avg Bid)
    $472 Avg Bid
    60 bids

    ...design should consist of the Campaign’s proposed logo and Identity/stylebook. This part of the submission must include 3 variations of logos to choose from. Please note that the logo must be readable for Arabic speaking market segments as well as English. ...

    $20 (Avg Bid)
    $20 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    ...$1200 I will deposit 10% of the total funds into escrow to begin the project, upon first ipa viewable via testfairy there will be another 15% added (25% total), upon full submission to app store there will be another 25% added (50% total), upon Apple approval and full completion the balance 50% will be added and released to you.  All source files are

    $523 (Avg Bid)
    $523 Avg Bid
    16 bids

    ...webinars. Need some transcribers to work on long term basis. Transcriber must be accurate and good enough. Must be fluent in English. All the transcripts should be reviewed and proofread enough before submission. Transcriber should be flexible to work. Should be comfortable with any kind of accent. Please state your TAT for one hour

    $26 (Avg Bid)
    $26 Avg Bid
    26 bids

    NEED 4 VIDEOS FOR 4 DIFFERENT SITES LISTED ON 5 MAIN VIDEO SITES NEED 5 COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT USERS ON EACH ONE

    $70 (Avg Bid)
    $70 Avg Bid
    11 bids

    Review and edit 4500-word journal article on risk management and artificial intelligence to make it ready for submission for publication. Focus on clarity of writing, the strength of argument and accuracy. Edits are to be made in MS word using track changes and comments function. Need strong academic writing skills. Knowledge of risk management and

    $82 (Avg Bid)
    $82 Avg Bid
    34 bids

    ...in Japan for English teachers Website functionality : 1. Helps teachers find jobs 2. Helps schools find teachers Website requirements : * Easy to navigate * Mobile and Desktop friendly design Login/Registration system System for submitting job advertisements. System for maintaining Resume database Resume submission system using

    $2543 (Avg Bid)
    $2543 Avg Bid
    62 bids