...list for customers with 0 points Batch 4 > Super Admin > Dashboard to access all the list restaurant and takeaway accounts Batch 4 > Super Admin > Audit trail to see which super admin did what action at what date & time. Don't just use IP address, but use the username of Super Admin also Batch 5 > Super Admin > Monthly Billing Sys...
...Create/Update list for customers with 0 points Batch 4 > Super Admin > Dashboard to access all the list restaurant and takeaway accounts Batch 4 > Super Admin > Audit trail to see which super admin did what action at what date & time. Don't just use IP address, but use the username of Super Admin also Batch 5 > Super Admin > Monthly ...
...Permissions, Delete only with Super Admin) 3- Event Management System Module (Event List, Event Filters, Event Registration with Permissions, Attendees Management, Email Templates, Google Map, Event Gallery, Venue, Social Sharing) 4- Career Module (Job Post View for public, Apply for Job only for members, All Jobs with Filters, Job Create by admin only) 5-
...perform task as per requirement. That is part time on going super super easy job. as long you know how to connect laptop to router/switch/firewall network device and you must have team viewer and putty so L2 engineer can work. you are just helping hand for L2 engineer. not technical but technical job. just basic knowledge how to connect cable and must have
We have project across the USA and we are getting ticket for our client. we need some one who can drive to office and console laptop to device or turn on device. That is super easy job just need to go on site and take care.
The title basically explains everything, this is a super small job shouldn't take more than 2 minutes if you know ANYTHING about WordPress
...everyone, PLEASE READ COMPLETELY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PROJECT DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BID. IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANY ICO WEBSITE AND BLOCKCHAIN RELATED JOB BEFORE PLEASE DO NOT BID. THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU. AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE FEATURES PLEASE DO BID. PROJECT TASKS: (See Full Details in the attached file) IMPORTANT: You must he
Need to design sitting of a small office: Requirements: Sitting 16 Reception 1 Small pantry 2 small cabins on left side post entry Just need for illusration INR 500; bid only for this price. NO NEGOTIATION.
Hello, we would like to test one issue with our system with .edu email address and need someone with active .edu email. We will send one test...email address and need someone with active .edu email. We will send one test email from our system and person needs to forward us how that email looks like in .edu email. Super easy job to earn quick 10 bucks
We are looking for an experienced xamarin developer to help resolve a few issues on our fitness app ...then give us a shout. More about project will be shared if you're selected. Project is 90% complete.. the other 10% is reserved for the most talented and super creative dev that can handle this job and help puch app to store with no bugs or crashes.
Create 1 simple Photoshop design. Two layers. One in Black and one in White with transparent back ground. The design is 1 simple symbol with 1 word integrated into it. Del...The design is 1 simple symbol with 1 word integrated into it. Deliverables are 1 photoshop file. 1 - image 4200(w)x4800(h) I will provide image to the person who will do the job.
Need Functinal Super Market Management Software in VB.NET
I want some Native Tamil speakers and Hindi speakers to work on an Audio Conversation Recording job. It's a simple and super easy task. Details will be discussed with the selected freelancers.