Need help with Sysadmin? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Sysadmin? Use your Sysadmin skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...making a video streaming site and we need some sysadmin help. We have a few HIGH traffic sites (1 million+...million+ uniques a day) and our temp sysadmin is no longer with us. We planned on using AWS for the first...our DC. Anyway, we were depending on our temp sysadmin to help setup the AWS architecture, but after
We are looking to hire a system admin to help us support our customers.
We need someone with expert skills in the following areas:
4) MariaDB + Galera clustering
5) Security (prevent flooding/spamming/DDOS, etc)
We use Debian-based servers
We do require someone able to work over the weekends. Monday and Tuesday can be days off instead (but able to be on ...
My name is Sven I am a IT service freelancer for small and medium sized businesses for 13 years now. Sometimes I lack knowledge or time to fix certain issues. Therefore I'm looking for someone who is easy to contact for a helping hand. Let's chat if you want to work together and see if we can make things work.
I'm looking for a unix sys admin who knows
2) frontpage extensions
4) basic web site issues
5) DNS management
6) ftp account management
Please bid on what you would charge for 20 hours of work. The work will be spread out over time. For each 5 hours of work, I will pay you incrementally via RAC partial payments.
Please provide any refere...
Company with sophisticated application running on LAMP architecture requires the assistance of an experienced and talented systems administrator / architect to review the environment, make recommendations for improvement and implement solutions. Application environment has integrated 10 open source PHP applications - including eCommerce and user registration - with methods in place for user identi...
1. Linux/CentOS, Apache, MySQL administration
2. Perl experience so you can make perl module installations as well as setup code changes online on the live website.
1. Manage and monitor the linux servers
2. Configure new servers and install required sofwares
3. Understand the existing system and existing Perl Code so you know where and how to tell the programmers...
We require a long term/part-time sys admin
- system build from bare machine/VM up to DB (mySQL), PHP apps, NodeJS
- automation and "systemising"
- Backup and archiving
- record keeping
- Project management of the deployment/build projects
Technologies (you will be operating these, not doing development!)
- Ubuntu 12.04
I need a person who can configure a mailserver & firewall in the linux server. The server is running Fedora Core 6 with webmain Control panel. It will not take time for an experienced person to set up the server.
For more details please PM me. It's an urgent job.