...API in our PHP code where we'll be sending the complete text to be processed. This API should accept the text which basically will be a tweet that is fetched from twitter site and return the calculation of that tweet which includes the nature of the text (positive, negative or neutral) and its sentiment score. [login to view URL] Please
...similar to a Spam Filter (i.e. Ham or Spam). Here are several examples [login to view URL] [login to view URL] The program should use Java 8 and use a open source machine library like Apache MLLib, Apache Mahout, DeepLearning4J, [login to view URL], JATECS, or some
...reset passwords Employers will be notified when when they status of an application changes. Social Media Integration When a new job any place in the system is posted it will tweet to the system twitter account When a new application is approved it will post to the system twitter account. SEE ATTACHED FOR ALL DETAILS!!! YOU MUST DESCRIBE HOW YOU WILL
...information about the jobs in Kuwait. i have the website domine [login to view URL] but i need: 1- a simple theme to the website if that easy and not cost a lot 2- a way that if i tweet in tweeter the post will go automatically to the website (so i easily post from my phone in tweeter app and it will be post also in the website and the Instagram as well) 3-
...name and list of keywords. Google API: rank information per keyword for a specified competitor domain name and list of keywords Twitter API: repeating group of tweet information (per tweet) for specified client authorisation information (i.e. for a single client) Facebook API: repeating group of post information (per post) for specified client authorisation
i want to tweet my posts in my website so it can show in my twitter account summery with large image i tried the twitter card but i think i am doing something wrong any way if any one can work very well with twitter codes or html codes my website is a CMS different type of CMS but has html files
What I'm looking for: There will be an image in the background. I want screenshots of tweets to slowly start appearing one by one on top of a photo and then I want there to be so many tweets covering the photo that it explodes and its a black screen that reads "WE'RE" then "BACK". Then company logo. Length: 15 - 30 sec I will provide: -1 image for the background....
...(Please see the attached template) : 1- Username (@account) 2- Name (display name) 3- Gender 4- Verification (verified or non-verified) 5- Number of followers 6- Date 7- Text 8- Tweet ID 9- Number of Retweets 10- Number of Favourites 11- Geo-location (in Saudi Arabia or Outside) 12- Mentions 13- Hashtags 14- Permalink 15- Attachment Note : I collected around
A quick seo google project . I want to make some tweets from past to rank first page of google search results.
...them the option to like or share the page, If login with instagram it should give the option to follow the instagram page, If login with twitter it should show the option to tweet on the company’s twitter page. More documentation will be shared with serious freelancers ...
We have a Google Form that posts automatically to Google Sheets. There are 10 columns lab...There are 10 columns labeled "announcements" where twitter messages will land along with requested Date/Time to post. We need a script to automate the process of posting the tweet to "Tweetdeck" by the Date/Time triggered by updated Row in the Google Sheet.
Need a simple one page HTML (no images/additional assets etc) which does the following: 1. ...etc) which does the following: 1. Plays an MP4 video on constant loop (will take 70% of page width) 2. Shows a twitter live feed on the remaining 30% width. it can show one tweet at a time or have it scrolling on the screen. It needs to be presentable format.
...to-trade-cryptocurrencies-as-prices-plunge [login to view URL] McAfee: How He Makes a Fortune Promoting ICOs Resources: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
I need a small work done , I want a c# .net Developer who can Send tweet on Twitter using HttpWebrequest/Response (not using C# web browser) & without using Twitter Api just by giving username and password , first login and then do tweet using httpwebrequest/response C# ... I want this work done ASAP. Only serious developers should be contact who