...or "Blogparade". In 95% there will be something like a Blogroll - for the other 5% the word just mightt occur somewhere on the page. A Blogroll is a collection of links pointing to other blogs. We would like to extract all the blogs within these Blogrolls. For example: [url removed, login to view] Here you will find a Blogroll in the sidebar that
...cell and worksheet protection. Highlight the unprotected cells. Make the password "MIDTERM". 16. Save your project 17. Be sure to add comments to your project workbook pointing to each of the requirements above. Include the requirement number as the first line in the comment. The comment should point to where you implemented each of the technical
...folder and copy all application files, EXEs and DLLs. We will provide default folder names. Setup IIS site, web application, application pool, virtual folders and more pointing to installed files. Different sites, applications, web services and WCF services may be required to install. Install some required windows services. Prompt for license
...deployment and domain name configuration. Need someone to help fix this issue and fix few directory/file permission issues. The following problems need to be fixed: 1. Upon pointing the domain name to the correct Django application path, the website still does not load. 2. Fix few django directory and file permission issues which are currently listing
I am having trouble installing an SSL certificate and also having trouble pointing my domain to the AWS servers. I need someone who can help me NOW and be done in the next hour. Please only bid if you have a lot of experience with AWS and if you can start right now.
...some CSS adjustmenst as there are issues with its layout displaying. It shoudl display well both in ist desktop and mobile version. I have provided a detailed worksheet pointing out all the necessary adjustments that need to be done. While this is not a difficult job and well solveable I require perfect, precise work! The layout must look well
I need all my files that ends with .php to be reachable with out the extension, like this: [url removed, login to view] should open /var/www/html/[url removed, login to view] and: [url removed, login to view] should open /var/www/html/somedir/[url removed, login to view]
I need someone to help me with url Rewriting using yii 1.0 version. Url is like this [url removed, login to view] but i want to access this url like this [url removed, login to view] you have to do it on Teamviewer. budget is low. urgent required.
...wordpress employment website and am trying to set up an XML via URL Feed with CV Library using WP import. I have managed to set it up and get it working but for some reason all the applications are coming to my email (the user doing the import) when they should be being redirected through the URL. I am looking for someone preferably that has done this
Hi, in simple word, i need someone great wit...public_html and i put other php script in a folder of it like public_html/seo but when i point to [url removed, login to view] i dont get the content of my php script its something like url rewrite redirect setting or whatever else do i have to create subdomain to be able to access to public_html/seo
...food you wants (White rice, Brown rice, White pasta, Brown pasta), protein (fish, chicken, meat), Vegetables and i will weigh it for you. Obeid choose the food he wants by pointing to it. The waiter measure the food plate on the scales and the scales screen shows 1000 calories. Obeid pays money for the waiter. The waiter give him a receipt
1 page, EXTREMELY professional, fresh images (don't use stock images), fancy.
Implementation Video: [url removed, login to view] The paper should be 100% Unique, Clean and Understandable. Please Find the Attachment for Reference Paper.