Find the best hosted eCommerce platforms by checking out these pros and cons.
i have three tables i want help to get most recent record from table C, here is my query giving me first record $query=mysqli_query($con,"SELECT a. * , b . *, c.* FROM empMaster a, PUnit b , department c WHERE [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view] AND [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view] GROUP BY empid ORDER BY [url removed, login to view] DESC&...
Please visit our website: [url removed, login to view] We are working with Wordpress and the Avada Theme. Task 1: Quontrac Logo in the middle: It bounces a bit when you scroll down. Please fix this. Task2: Please add the Input Box as shown on Input [url removed, login to view] When the user clicks into the box, the text „Enter Quontrac ID“ disappears. Please make sh...
Seeking an SEO Expert with Deadlink Backlink Building. 1. You will guide me in writing quality content 2. You will locate deadlinks from sites that match our topic. 3. You will assist in introducing my content to the owner of the deadlinks. This project is for 1 DEAD link Backlink. If you dont know what this is, simply go to [url removed, login to view] or read about Neil Patel.
I have a bingo location website. I want to add a new feature to it. Each bingo hall registers and list their location. I want to add a reserved seating chart for each bingo hall. They will need to be able to add their seating layout with some kind of builder. Then players can go and reserve their seats for the night of bingo. Each bingo hall will
You will be rebuilding this app identically in ionic creator: Google Play: [url removed, login to view] iTunes: [url removed, login to view] Webapp: [url removed, login to view] Please see project description: [url removed, login to view]
We need a simple app builder, using ionic2. We will have a base app imported from an ionic creator project. The customization panel on the right found here is an example: Login here: [url removed, login to view] info@[url removed, login to view] Helives7! See the right panel, we need to create options like these and a previewer
Hello, would like some updates to the website 1. Customer login area 1. Fix the bootstrap conflict that is most likely causing the menu to not work when you are logged into the customer area. 2. [url removed, login to view] 2. Remove [url removed, login to view] bounce image 3. Change zoom level of the entire site to 80% of current
I have a very good website design (.psd), very well sliced and I want to make it a functional website. I own a domain, there is also a website, made wih a website builder, whick looks vaguely like the original PSD. You can visit [url removed, login to view]
Ordello is a startup company. We are a website builder for restaurants offering integrated online ordering and secure payment services, as well as fully customizable websites using the control panel we developed and maintain. We are now starting to pick up more and more clients and are in talks with some big names. I have spent the last week remaking
...Wordpress template design for an existing website, mainly for 1-2 sub pages but minor alterations on other parts as well. The design specification (attached) is at 90% and I will need to discuss the remaining 10% with you. Most of the design work is about choosing the right Wordpress template and the right design builder plugin for me. Read the Design Specification
Hello Freelancer - I would like to update our current logo for my home building company. We are an Austin, TX based Custom Home Builder with over 30 years experience. I want to update the logo and am open to all types of designs. We are also changing the name of our business from "Riverbend Homes" to "Riverbend Custom Homes" so need to incorporate the
We are looking for a social media and email campaigner builder. to run and manage all social media accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Linkedin. This will involve creating ad campaigns along with artwork growing our network and liaising with customers. be able to add and edit 10-second videos and customer artwork, We will supply the
...Bronze, Silver, Gold & Sapphire. Here are icons for the eight products we offer: cPanel Hosting Plesk Hosting WordPress Hosting Business Email Email Marketing Website Builder Website Security SSL Certificates They are all black and white except the SSL which is an example of how I'd like them to be done. Please know is not necessary to use