...présentation d'affaire. 2) Backoffice: Réservé aux membres inscrits et offre un Backoffice complet munit de diverses fonctionnalités permettant aux membres d'acheter (en Bitcoin, Payza...) de la puissance de minage, de retirer leurs gains (ou de les réinvestir), d'accéder à leurs factures etc. 3) Panneau d'administrat...
Hello, everybody, I'm looking for a professional web developer to help me create a website for my startup ladies fashion store. This website needs to be responsive. I need the new eCommerce website with CMS for me to add and edit products and main text. (Standard type site with various product categories, about us, contact us, etc.) I would like the
i just made custom website and i m loooking someone to implemt payment gateways there
...and Logout (Redirect to Login page). € $ DEPOSIT: I want that user can also Deposit money with API = Credit Card (I fill out self the provider), Payeer, Perfect Money, Payza, Okpay, Wire, Sofort Banking. Deposit for the most (Not wire) must deposit automaticly after confirmation to the EUR BALANCE and convert it also in BTC BALANCE. ###############
...Profit calculator. ############### € $ DEPOSIT: I want that user can also Deposit money with API = Credit Card (I fill out self the provider), Payeer, Perfect Money, Payza, Okpay, Wire, Sofort Banking. Deposit for the most (Not wire) must deposit automaticly after confirmation to the EUR BALANCE and convert it also in BTC BALANCE. ###############
Need skrill and payza integrated on my pricing page.
...After earned 5000 entry please inform me via email. And also tell me your payment method. [ paymentinfo24@[url removed, login to view] ] We can pay via: PayPal/MoneyBookers/Upwork/Freelancer/Payza/Payoneer MasterCard/perfectmoney/webmoney/western union. --------------- If you work 4-5 hours a day or more if you can then you easily reach my given target before my given
Looking for someone that knows about perfectmoney, webmoney, skrill, payza I want to integrate those payments in my website and I am having some trouble. Thanks
I want a website built, It is a helping plan (Money Rotation). Very similar to [url removed, login to view] . Please check this site. and message for more details. Basically, it is a money rotation plan. People first pay 20% and after certain amount of time remaining 80% money via bitcoins,paypal,netteller,payza etc There should be referral commission system
Hi, A new website of our company going to be launched in first week of 2017. Our website will be a financial type site, our service is to exchange money between a few currencies. You have to do: 1. Make a client login panel where they can *Register and confirm identity by mail and sending some documents. *Access to exchange
Hello, We required Code-igniter 4 years experienced developer, to customise our website. Give selection priority who had experience Okpay, Payeer and Payza payment gateway customisation required. We want some more modification in website and integration of mobile recharge api's.
...POTENTIAL CASH BONUSES PAID STAGE 1 & 2: $936K ------------------------------------------------------ mlm complete member website. (replicated sites for members not required). ability for Admin to change HTML for pages, payza, STP, Perfect Money, member accessible ewallet. member personal info. admin controlled. membership: add or remove members. Members
...including country code and the name of the Mobile Operator-) **My clients are mainly based in Africa and some of them are not able to use some e-currencies like Paypal, Payza etc. because of restrictions. So, they use my accounts to receive their payments from some websites/platforms. Their payments come directly to my account and I give them back