Wordpress user profile plugin urgent jobs

Filter

My recent searches
Filter by:
Budget
to
to
to
Type
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    20 wordpress user profile plugin urgent jobs found, pricing in USD

    We need a Wordpress Plugin that with html5, javascript, Php; Libraries Implementation such as [login to view URL]([login to view URL]) Makes: Video Manipulation with canvas html5 and javascript The Plugin should work like this: Wordpress Plugin: 1- Integration with Facebook API to collect name and profile photo from user 2-Video Manipulation "...

    $1592 (Avg Bid)
    NDA
    $1592 Avg Bid
    17 bids

    ... I have a web site built with wordpress ultimate member plugin. If you have an experience of um plugin , you would know the redirect option. the default options for login are redirect to profile , to custom url , to home page , refresh active page, etc also the default options for register are redirect to profile , custom url etc and logout options

    $24 (Avg Bid)
    $24 Avg Bid
    9 bids

    Urgent Wordpress Plugin writer required! Need to add a small feature. Only Plugin Expert. We have jobmonster theme ([login to view URL]) What we want is to retrieve company id and secret key from Company profile (a non registered user) to get id and secretkey sent to their email ( you only need

    $117 (Avg Bid)
    $117 Avg Bid
    29 bids

    Urgent : need Woocommerce/Wordpress expert If you are expert in Woocommerce/Wordpress that shouldn’t take you more than 15 minutes. The request is quite simple. And can be split into 2 tasks: 1 task If product is Out of stock, display profile from Buyer in front end for each product. The modifications will occur in the content-product file

    $19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    Urgent
    $19 / hr Avg Bid
    86 bids

    ...strong Wordpress, Plugin + Front-end skills & we are needing a pretty urgent build on custom Wordpress 'Mooboard' plugin which needs to be linked to a Wordpress User Profile. There is an existing plugin build that has kindly been provided from another developer but this needs to be build on from a Front-end & back-...

    $70 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $70 / hr Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...product development such as vistaprint.ca. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] ***There will be no milestones. 80% of the compensation will be paid upon completion of the wordpress site and the remaining 20% will be released every 3 month during the one year support period. Please understand

    $838 (Avg Bid)
    $838 Avg Bid
    67 bids

    ...product development such as vistaprint.ca. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] ***There will be no milestones. 80% of the compensation will be paid upon completion of the wordpress site and the remaining 20% will be released every 3 month during the one year support period. Please understand

    $939 (Avg Bid)
    $939 Avg Bid
    49 bids

    Hello Alexod, I found your profile when searching for Chrome addon developers. Currently I need a chrome addon which shouldnt be that complicated: When visiting on of Amazon's sites e.g. [login to view URL] / [login to view URL] the icon should be highlighted. When clicking on the icon a popup or something should open and allows the user to select some fields from multiple

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...based on wordpress. The website will must have front end function for everything(from user to super admin) it means the user won't know the website is based on wordpress. user can post and edit ad from the front end. i also need a custom build private message option so that user can communicate between them using the website. user ...

    $401 (Avg Bid)
    $401 Avg Bid
    9 bids

    ...be based on wordpress. The website will must have front end function for everything(from user to super admin) it means the user won't know the website is based on wordpress. user can post and edit ad from the front end. i also need a custom build private message option so that user can communicate between them using the website. user ca...

    $188 (Avg Bid)
    $188 Avg Bid
    7 bids

    I’m looking for a good WordPress developer with good skills of ACF. I need 3 main small tasks: 1 – create a 4 steps register form using native WordPress form and AFC (Advanced Custom Fields plugin) 2 – display ACF fields into page templates 3 – create a related post field in ACF type Post object. The goal is being able to assign posts to several

    $107 (Avg Bid)
    $107 Avg Bid
    1 bids

    ...working nicely together and need urgent assistance. The freelance will be able to fix my backend to atleast get it working properly for me, and then I can take it from there. Create custom fields for UPME (User profiles made easy - [login to view URL]) data and user meta fields so it integrates

    $214 (Avg Bid)
    $214 Avg Bid
    24 bids

    ...currently have a wordpress website with all the design done and functional specs *see attached for design Need someone that has experience in building a front-end login to be done in a very short amount of time and can start immediately, happy to pay accordingly. The website is as follows Using TYPES plugin for wordpress i have created the

    $1537 (Avg Bid)
    $1537 Avg Bid
    51 bids

    I’m looking for a Wordpress voting plugin such as found on “[login to view URL]” or “[login to view URL]”. ADMIN SETTINGS: ---------------------------- - Admin must be able to have full access to the plugin code and must be able to make changes (color,font,position) - Admin's choices/options should be simply done with buttons like &...

    $153 (Avg Bid)
    $153 Avg Bid
    4 bids

    I’m looking for a Wordpress voting plugin such as found on “[login to view URL]” or “[login to view URL]”. ADMIN SETTINGS: ---------------------------- - Admin must be able to have full access to the plugin code and must be able to make changes (color,font,position) - Admin's choices/options should be simply done with buttons like &...

    $10 - $100
    Sealed
    $10 - $100
    9 bids

    ...a main company wordpress blog and theme LIKE (this means it needs to be created so I own it -with simple editor like theirs too), [login to view URL] - It will have a video over the slider - Underneath the slider there needs to be a image/box with my [login to view URL], awebber, or other newsletter service. - After the user opts in it will

    $602 (Avg Bid)
    $602 Avg Bid
    24 bids

    ...editor should be for the users. 1. I need a main company wordpress blog and theme, [login to view URL] - It will have a video over the slider - Underneath the slider there needs to be a image/box with my [login to view URL], awebber, or other newsletter service. - After the user opts in it will tell them to check their e-mail. After they

    $644 (Avg Bid)
    $644 Avg Bid
    25 bids

    ...THAT ON MY SITE OR IN THE CODE. 1. I need a main company wordpress blog and theme, [login to view URL] - It will have a video over the slider - Underneath the slider there needs to be a image/box with my [login to view URL], awebber, or other newsletter service. - After the user opts in it will tell them to check their e-mail. After they

    $614 (Avg Bid)
    $614 Avg Bid
    32 bids

    Need someone to create a copy of an existing blog as a wordpress blog site. The design should look exactly the URL bellow. [login to view URL] Specs are here: 1. Top page jQuery, the way the page is shown MUST be the exact copy (Not copy-pasted one) of [login to view URL] 2 icons when mouse entered to an image will be different

    $534 (Avg Bid)
    $534 Avg Bid
    23 bids

    I need wordpress plugin to create user profiles aside standard Wordpress user profiles. Requirements: - User registration - User login/logout - User profile page I repeat, this has to be done aside existing Wordpress authorization mechanism. Plugin has to be done in 2-3 days. To have your bid accepted please p...

    $167 (Avg Bid)
    $167 Avg Bid
    11 bids