Windows Directory Structure Creation Script
This project was successfully completed by PulseLab for $333 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In7 days
I'm looking to have a script written that will create a folder structure in a target directory by replicating one of a three different directory tree templates.
The interface would be a simple web page hosted on our windows server and would run on IIS. This page should also have active directory authentication build in to access it.
The workflow would be:
1) User visits web page and has to log in using their active directory credentials. Their login will only work if they are part of a certain AD group.
2) Next the person enters "project number" in a text box.
3) User selects a drop down menu to choose 1 of 3 predefined directory tree templates. Each template will be a different directory structure.
4) The user then presses the submit button and the selected template directory tree is copied (including reclusive folder/file permissions) and a new directory tree is created in the target directory. The the "project number" will be use to name this new directory that gets created in the target directory.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online