This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $686 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Normally CALDAV clients ([url removed, login to view] on iPhone) will send data directly to a CALDAV server.
This project requires creating a custom HTML5 data entry form that will send data to a webservice that also needs to be created which will accept the calendar event input and filter out private info - retaining private information locally on webserver while routing the remaining event data to a CALDAV server.
See attached project info.
A starting intro and test phase would be to create an HTML5 based page that simply sends a test calendar event to a named CALDAV server with hardcoded credentials. Any data that is unknown on the form (such as attendees) can either be left blank or made up.
The purpose of this trial intro project is just to give me some confidence you are able to progress with the full scope of the project.
If this intro project is successful then we can re-negotiate the full project pricing/time to complete the project.
So bid for this intro project only to start with.
Note to applicants- only apply if you meet the following conditions:
* Have a high rating on this site and have experience in the relevant technologies to create robust server based webservices and professional looking user-interface.
* Are willing to start straight away and can work full-time on this project (schedule for a couple of months at least for the full scope of the project)
* You must be the one who shall work directly on this project - no companies, subcontracting or outsourcing in turn
* Am willing to work on my source code repository daily
* Willing to maintain communication via email/Skype on a daily basis
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online