SEO audit of manufacturer site
This project was successfully completed by seonerds for $277 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In5 days
We are working on a small site redesign for Advanced Bio Tech ([url removed, login to view]), including the addition of more content on the site as well as a blog. In the context of this project we have been asked to take SEO optimization into account and would like your help with an SEO audit of all public facing pages. This is the second time a client has asked us to incorporate this and we would like to find a freelancer would can assist us with this and other projects like this.
We will likely create significant different lay-outs for the homepage, product category pages ([url removed, login to view] ), Product Detail ([url removed, login to view] ) and the two product search pages ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] ) without drastically changing the existing search functionality that is tied into their product database and the way product detail data is retrieved. Our content strategy is focused on enhancing the pages through layout, content and design updates. But we realize that the SEO audit might reveal a need to make technical changes to the pages as well.
Current competitors are
• Fleurchem - [url removed, login to view]
• Robertet - [url removed, login to view]
• Vigon - [url removed, login to view]
• Mane - [url removed, login to view]
• Phoenix Aromas - [url removed, login to view]
• Xiamen Bestally - [url removed, login to view]
• Axxence - [url removed, login to view]
• Olaughlin Industries - [url removed, login to view]
• Natural Advantage - [url removed, login to view]
• Citrus and Allied - [url removed, login to view]
The most important keywords and phrases are the Flavor or Odor Characteristics that you can find on the search page ([url removed, login to view]), as well as the product categories listed on the homepage, together with generic phrases commonly used in this industry such as fragrances and flavors.
We need an SEO audit of the competitive landscape, including keyword research for the top above referenced keywords, with written analysis and recommendations for onsite technical and content optimization and keyword strategy. This strategy should also include:
• Website hierarchy and navigation recommendations
• Database and search capabilities strategy
• URL structure strategy
• Internal linking strategy
The SEO audit should be done using the checklist provided here: [url removed, login to view] In the SEO audit list any positives/negatives in (what is done/what should be done) and say what we are doing / what we aren't doing / or what we could be doing better, with comments where necessary.
As a minimum, we want to get answers on question from the check-list (see links) and find out answers on the following questions:
• How good are the current pages performing from an SEO perspective. What should we change on each page to make it perform better from an SEO perspective.
• Specifically for the product details pages, how can we add more SEO focused content on the page without changing the way the site calls product data from the database. We would like you to map out an SEO focused optimization of the product details page template. We’ll write the content based on the that.
• Your point of view on the URL’s off the pages, their titles and the respective META-tags descriptions and recommendations to improve them
• What mistakes prevent the site from good promotion to top of search result page
• Your point of view on the page code, etc in relation to page / site speed and its impact on SEO rankings
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online