This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $236 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need some client-side + server-side code to maintain customer entered points using Google Maps (V3) API. This should be designed to work from any browser, and work equally well from mobile devices.
Essentially the website is designed to show a number of key locations within 'x' metres radius of where the user is standing. If they find something interesting to add, it gets placed in the database for other users to see at a later date.
jQuery / jQuery Mobile are the preferred frameworks.
I have a website shell already, so these are the key things I need code for:-
1. Display a map of the users current location.
2. Add points to that map by getting a JSON / XML list of points from the server, the JSON data will include Longitude, Latitude, Icon, Current rating (1-x),plus free-form HTML popup-text to be included on the map.
3. Allow the user to add points to the map, and these to be fed back to he server using Ajax and stored in a Database
4. Allow the user to Vote Up/Down on the item plotted on the map
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online